Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Play Bingo.....
Please...everyone know that not one single soul has ever hurt my feelings on this forum or ever been unkind to me. You are all so gracious and loving. It is a previlege to know each one of you...I would invite any one of you into my home, to dinner, to spend the night or two nights ... or take you to DC or New York, or Alantic City..or whereever your heart desired..in this location... I love you all that much...I was just being a little sefish today..that is all... nothing to do with any of you...please never tell me you are sorry and I will never put you in a position that you feel like you need to again....Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

ta da we are back whole and a family again
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Welcome back girl Smile I should be there by Thursday or Friday so we can go to all those places you just mentioned, sounds like a wonderful time (I wish, ROFL). You take care of you and get to feeling better okay?

Jayne, who made you head turd girl, I wanted that title ROFLMAO!!! Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

You gals...are just tooo funny....I don't have turd as a word in the game...hehehehe
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I wanna go to!!!!!!! to Reds and then to Atlantic City, Gambling YAHHHHHHHH Monster pick me up on your way. Iwill bring the baileys and rum balls.

Tuffy - THAT got my attention Smile You gonna make a batch of rum balls for Vegas? You might have to bribe me to get me there you know, LOL??? Smile (yeah right...)

Okay, I should probably be at your house on Tuesday or Wednesday, of course if I knew what state you're in it would probably help, ROFL...
So Tuffy and I are going to visit Red...who else would like to come along and I think I'm gonna need a bigger car Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I,am in Illinois, instead of a car how about chartering a plane we would get there faster. and I have rum balls already to go as I freeze them like fudge. Red how is the weather out your way can I wear my shorts and give every one a big laugh?????????

I wanna go! I can bring Southern Comfort. I'm not much into Bailey's (except for my youngest daughter Bailey), But I do like rum! You guys can pick me up in Kansas. God knows I've got nothing else to do right now! Monster, we could always rent a bus.

Ok Red now you have gone and done it ( open mouth insert foot) explain this to your hubby, If Monster charters a plane and all come to your house do you have room for 100 or so IWs? should we bring sleeping bags????????

KSgirl Southern comfort is great with rum balls.

I like baileys also...but in coffee......ok..when are you all coming...I have a big house.. lots of bedrooms with beds...so when are you coming...
Tuffy the weather is about 90 - 95 now..so it is not too bad..I keep my house about 65 so when the kids come in from the pool they are freezing and want to put on sweaters etc...so be prepared... You make the rum balls ... I will make every thing else.. ....
Alantic City is an easy 45 minute drive from my house. That is not bad in this area.. I live very close.. New York is straight up the turn pike about 1 hour and 15 minutes..that is not bad..I use to drive one hour to work every day one way.. Usually however, if we are going to broad way...we take the train from union station in Philly and it takes about 2 hours, but it is a nice trip. DC is another matter..but it is so much fun. They have so much to see down there. It is a 31/2 hour drive..straight down 95 ... we usually go down for a week end and stay at the Navy Lodge on base and then grab the tour buses from there. I have been there so many times, plus I was stationed at Bethesada Naval Hospital for about 6 months on what they call a TAD..or temporary additional duty... and I really got to know the area...and I was there for conferences when I had my first MS attach and was diagnosed by Navy Doctors at the Walter Reed Army Hospital.....tough roads, horrible crime in the city, but the inter park is absolutely beautiful with all the monuments and museums...so who is coming..when are you coming...and where do you want to go...we could have a lot of fun...Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games WC play bodybuilder1958 1 3,971 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,504 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 270,902 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 266,743 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  watch hurt play with his meat! hurt at work 12 8,536 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 49,661 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,353 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Toungue Let's Play 20 Questions!! jayne 8 7,962 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: admin
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,195 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,279 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster