Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets Play Bingo.....
Hi all...Lets Play Bingo...here are the rules of the game.

1. Starting Monday August 6th, 2007 pick 10 words from the list of 30 words I am going to give you tonight.
2. Once you have picked your chosen 10 words you have your bingo card. Notify Spring via PM what your chosen words are. Only she will know.
3. Then starting Thursday August 9th, I will post two words that I will draw from a can with all 30 words in it. I will do that every day until we have a bingo.
4. You have a bingo when every word that you picked has been named by me from the drawing.
5. Once you have a bingo, post to this thread BINGO...with the words that you have. Spring will notify me that you have all those words and we have a BINGO.

Words
1.Networking
2. Infomration Technology
3. Computer Science
4. Virtual Reality
5. Keyboard
6. CPU
7. Screen
8. Screen Savers
9. Pictures
10. Avatars
11. Wireless
12. Laptop
13. Microsoft
14. IBM
15. DEL
16. Gateway
17. HP
18. Calendar
19 Chat Forum
20. DLS
21. Cable
22. Printer
23. Windows
24. DOS
25. Software
26. Hardward
27. Games
28. AOL
29. Ebay
30. FAX

Ok...you have until midnight Wednesday the 8ths to pick 10 words. On Thrusday I will start drawing 2 words everyday until we have a winnner...

OK..what does the winner win...welll...of course some form of art..what else from me....

You can pick from a pen and ink, oil painting, one stroke painting, or if it is a man...I can do what I do for my husband and he loves them.. make a small cigar like box with cards, craps table, etc... he likes them maybe you will...or there is fishing patterns that I made and go over rather well...so lets have some fun and play this game...

Post on this thread to let me know that you are going to play and then when you have picked your words. DO NOT TELL ME YOUR WORDS... only Spring..and she knows and has agreed...so send them to her starting on Monday...thanks and lets have some fun...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Gee it sounds like fun but being I will be on vacation and I won the last game I say thank you but I will not play this time. Have fun

I was thinking..we have both Tuffy and Bummer that will be on vacation. Tuffy if you and Bummer want to pick words, you can send them to Spring before you leave and she can play it for you... If you want...I really would like you all to be able to play...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

sounds like lots of fun
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I started this and I regret that I can't finish it. So the game is officially closed. Please know that I think you are all very fine people and my hope is that you all have as many pain free days as possible.. Red

Are you ok Red?

Red - what's going on, are you okay? That sounded like a goodbye...hope that isn't the case I would miss you dearly girl! Please let us know you're okay. If you need a timeout that I understand, I just hope it's not permanent Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

she will be just fine..like all of us at one time or another feel unloved and unneeded.....we have these periods of unrest on here where feelings are brought to the surface and it hits close to home...we all need to remember somedays are harder than others for IW and the good days are few and far between and when push comes to shove all we have is each other and sometimes if we are lucky our families stick by us......there are some on here that are closer than others and some I love dearly and some are like a kid sister or brother and a big pain in the butt....but I will love em and support them come what may.And while one IW may tell another IW your being an ass no one else is gonna without all of us jumping to his/her defence.....that is a fact period....now as to those who it hits a bit harder in the bread basket....take a deep breath say this two will pass and start a new game it always works we always get back together and the love we show after is always a bit sweeter and dearer......so orders from the head turd KISS AND MAKE UP AND SPRING KEEP MY E MAIL CUZ THE GAME MUST GO ON.......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne is right...the game must go on. I started this and I must finish it. I aplogize for any concern on any ones part and I am sorry for being selfish in my thinking today. This could be a really fun game...so lets get started...Spring is ready to receive your pm's and I am ready to start the bingo call on thursday. Everyone as you go to the other forum, make sure they all know that we are playing Bingo over here and admin I have just the project for you if you win...so please play..

Red

Yay Red, I am so glad you are back. I personally think everyone should be able to be selfish sometimes (not that you actually were). You are such a vital part of this community. You are there for everyone with your kindness and help. You always have a kind word and a pick me up for everyone. I know that I feel honored to be able to communicate with you. Thank you for being there and if I said anything to hurt you, I am sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games WC play bodybuilder1958 1 3,971 06-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Lets say thanks to our troops monster 2 4,504 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 270,917 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Lets Play BINGO red1030 332 266,753 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Last Post: red1030
  watch hurt play with his meat! hurt at work 12 8,537 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Toungue Lets Plan A Halloween Party Tuffy 85 49,661 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  Lets all wish Red.... monster 22 12,354 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Toungue Let's Play 20 Questions!! jayne 8 7,962 07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: admin
  It is just a little boring so lets talk.... red1030 32 11,195 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM
  For those who can;t sleep ( Lets talk ) Tuffy 35 12,279 04-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: monster