Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today we start over. Members have been deleted.
I am sick of this. I can't take a single weekend off without coming back to find all hell as broken loose, and that the very same people again seem to be at the center of the debacle.

I am over it.

Today is a new day.

Jayne announced she was leaving and asked to have her account disabled. In accordance with our relatively new policy, appropriately called the "Still In Limbo Limbo" clause, we have disabled her account.

The following members accounts have also been disabled, because try as we might, they can't seem to keep them from going at each others throats. I always seem to find them in the middle of any fight that erupts, and as I said previously, I am over it.

Regrets
Ace25
Backache
BadBoyBadBoy

Today is a new day. We've lost some knowledgeable members, and I am sorry to see it play out this way, but frankly we can afford to lose a couple more who are on the fringe and we'd still be OK. In reality, this board will continue to function as it was originally intended. The biggest hit will be to Off Topics, and that is not our priority here.

I apologize to any and all offended by this action.

Way to go Admin, put a stop to it and take no prisioners
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I for one am sorry to see it happen. What I mean by that is, that it had to come to this point. When I saw all this starting. I knew it was going to end somewhere. I was hoping the non-sence would just end and people would recall how they felt when they first found this site. I knew that you (ADMIN) could not just start deleting specific posts or threads, because that would turn into an all day job. This curve ball that was thrown. I didn't see coming.

Well, what done is done and who am I to judge???? It does put an end to the non-sense and hopefully it will get back to normal.

PS. ADMIN, you made mention that the biggest hit will be to the "off topic" part of the forum. I do have an idea. Can I start back to posting some of my photos????? ROTFLMAO.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

I have seen this type of situations many times where individuals get to "personal" from long distance and BOOM it all blows up.
May I suggest that everyone treat this site for what it is and thats a IW's forum. I do like the off topics thread and honestly I liked the political thread. I cannot understand how individuals can get so pissed off at each other over a talk forum but ...
It is okay to make friends but do not go to bed with them meaning keep your friendship for what it is. Someone always gets burn't.
The way this all went down was so much like a bunch of High School kids forming "sides" to gang up on each other. It was really a treat to read from someone outside.
Changing one's identity and coming back to the forum like no one know's who they are is well..... ridiculous. WHY not be who you are and deal with it?

AQA, I might just take you up on those pictures! (You do know I usually save them before I delete them., right?) Tongue

wow didn't see that coming but as everyone else has said it really was time for change and i think were lucky to have someone running this site who recognised that instead of letting it go further and running other members off...and i will prolly miss some of the members that are gone id like to ty admin for trying to get it back to normal around here..I LIKE YOUR PICS TOO AQA!!!!!
SETTLED!!!

admin... I too am very sorry that it all came to this. I was not posting on the political thread so did not see it happening until it was already done. I wish it would not have happened but it has and I understand why. Thanks for taking charge of a not so pleasant atmosphere. I hope we can all return to doing what this forum was about. thanks Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

it is sad people cant let others have an opinion and still be friends.......I am passionate about my beliefs but it doesnt mean you have to agree with me...but it does mean if you are my friend you accept me warts and all.....
Not to worry some will be back after they cool off and some wont but I bet all are reading as a "Guest" to see what is going on ...I did... this place is habit forming...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  25 liberal/Democrat jokes to start your day bodybuilder1958 13 56,354 04-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 3,540 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Can I re-wind last week? Start over? Delete? bodybuilder1958 4 2,641 04-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: jayne
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 2,376 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
  Past members bronco54501 15 5,594 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  I start work on Monday bodybuilder1958 1 1,904 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM
  How To Start The New Year................ chrischris 2 2,610 12-31-2010, 08:59 PM
Last Post: jayne
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 4,046 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 106,803 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  Trial on friend's death to start next month Bummer Knees 2 2,744 03-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post: red1030