Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone please send me direction on how to upload my own avatar to the fourm.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

me too,please
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Cervical_Fusion Wrote:Can someone please send me direction on how to upload my own avatar to the fourm.

When you find out, PLEASE pass it on!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

I still do not know how to upload my avatar to the boad. I think there are others who are like myself and would like to know . Could some one please post the step by step directions on how to do this. Please
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.

go to your user cp then on the left hand side it will say change avatar - there you can upload it from your - click on browse find it on your computer and upload it - save changes

Pooh Wrote:go to your user cp then on the left hand side it will say change avatar - there you can upload it from your - click on browse find it on your computer and upload it - save changes

Call me stupid or something. I follow the above directions which I already knew how to do.. but the part save changes is not an option that i see . the only option i have after uploading an avatar is change avatar,,, NO SAVE AVATAR OPTION

You can PM Prncess and ask her for help, she helped me and it only took us 4 hrs LOL she was a big help and could not have gotten it without her.

Cervical,  here are the instructions I sent to Capricorn.  Hope they help.

Hi Cap, If prncess already helped you thatis quite all right. Go to Change Avatar. First you have to delete your current avatar or it won't work. Then do "Browse". That will automatically take you to your default on your computer which would be your "documents".

Depending on where you saved your Avatar is where you will find it.

I saved mine in the "pictures" file. So, I had to click on my pictures, find the avatar, and click it on. It will upload to your Avatar File on forum. Then hit "change avatar" and it that should do it.

You can also find the avatar you want, right click it, go to the properties and "copy" the URL address (control C). Then go to the avatar URL on forum, and "paste" (control V) it there. Hit change avatar and it sould be uploaded.

The avatar can be no bigger than 100 x 100 so it won't load if the size is wrong. Most of the avatars you find on line will meet the specifications. Good luck!

These are two ways to load. I'm sure there are more. :-)
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks for the help on uploading avatars. Finally got one to upload. Again thanks

I love it!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  avatars inpainokla 36 11,270 12-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Last Post: monster
  Some Avatars Missing admin 21 11,458 07-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Last Post: red1030
  avatars for the newbe freckles10 14 3,319 12-18-2007, 06:03 AM
Last Post: sparkey