Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics and Healthcare Sub Forum Closed
After much internal debate, we have closed the Politics and Healthcare Sub Forum. It is causing too much rancor and aggravation, and disrupting the intended operations of the forum.

The Sub Forum was created as a way to accommodate our users, as topics of this nature were becoming both dominant and controversial in the Off Topics Forum. Moving it to its own area did not help, as the ideological rifts between many of our members appeared too much for some to handle. In reality, I think this is not unique to the forum, but rather representative of what is happening in our nation right now. The economy continues to hurt, people are deeply divided about the best course for the nation, and there is generally much anger and discontent. Recent elections show that there is more of an anti-incumbent mood than an anti democrat or republican mood, as incumbents on both sides of the aisle are losing key races.

This forum is not about that, however, and we are returning to our roots. The P&H forum is closed, and will be removed in a few days. Political discussions should not be held here in the future. You will unfortunately need to find a political forum for that type of discussion.

Thank you.

that is a real shame....Adults should be able to disagree without all out war.....do you feel like a kindergarden teacher?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

To the corner Jayne lol.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

nope gonna go camping Hurt.....playing with burning logs might be less painful
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why is healthcare so expensive in the US California_Help 7 6,199 03-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Politics..... Scooter123 16 3,359 08-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Scooter123
  Politics don't work well on forums bodybuilder1958 1 1,490 03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  claim closed katicabogar 10 4,327 09-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Yes, Yes, it's politics. Hurt Hoosier 9 4,479 09-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Last Post: MJC
  the uk healthcare bagel 33 7,091 10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: red1030