Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace and Wink, I Must Apologize!
Everyone Please, I don't want this Turning into another 12 Page Fight with Everyone Psychoanalyzing! Ace I'm Sorry You can't Accept what was Meant in every Aspect an Apology, You just seem to have to Break Everything Down into Pieces and Attack the Parts You find Offensive. Please, If You Feel that Way about Me that's Fine, Your not on My Christmas List Either, and as I Said Before "What People Think of Me is None of My Business!" I'm Sure You have People around You that Respect You, and so do I, let's just Leave it at that! I know I Told the Absolute Truth in My Apology, Manned Up as it would be, and Here You are with Gas for the Fire again, so Please just put Me on Your Ignore and Leave Me alone, and I'll be Happy to do the Same with You. You have Your Circle, I Have Mine, so there's No Need for Us to have to Collide, even over an Honest Apology!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Done.

Thank You Very Much! It's Greatly Appreciated and Maybe now this could All Cool Off and go away! And just to Clarify, if You Really Read that Apology I said the Heat of the Thread caused Me to Type what I was Thinking. We were All Upset, I See what You were thinking by Your Last Post, and You didn't Write it on that Thread, even though You Feel it, and Possibly More at That Point in Time. That was My Intent. Good and Bad can be Found in Many Things, it just Depends on How You Look at Them. Thanks Again!!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Regrets Wrote:I have seen Ace and Wink Discussing the Point that I Called Them Bottom Feeders, and in the Heat of the Moment, I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page, and for that I Truly Apologize! I should have Never Name Called, what We Think of Others in Our Own Minds should stay just There In Our own Thoughts. I have always Tried to Live My Adult Life with the Thought: "What Others Think of Me is None of My Business" and I went against My Own Way of Thinking. It must have been a Knee Jerk Reaction to the Heat of the Thread, and I wanted to Formally Apologize for Putting Those Words on this Forum, and I Apologize Again Directly to Ace and Wink. .
Hmmm...so is your "apology" a clever way of saying that I'm a Bottom Feeder--eventhough you feel bad for previously writing it but actually think it and just had to let me know one more time? Maybe that's what you're doing, maybe not. I dunno, tell me what you're thinking now. The fact is you don't need to apologize to me for anything. You or anyone else can call me names all day long and I'm not going to go crying like a baby to mama, admin nor anyone else (like so many whiners on this forum often do). I take most everything with a grain of salt--and most times jus' laugh my pretty ass off with a sense of humor. Oh, but I'm not being humorous about my ass. It is pretty. Just ask my wife! Big Grin

On second thought, don't tell me what you're thinking...I already know.

ace25 Wrote:
Regrets Wrote:I have seen Ace and Wink Discussing the Point that I Called Them Bottom Feeders, and in the Heat of the Moment, I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page, and for that I Truly Apologize! I should have Never Name Called, what We Think of Others in Our Own Minds should stay just There In Our own Thoughts. I have always Tried to Live My Adult Life with the Thought: "What Others Think of Me is None of My Business" and I went against My Own Way of Thinking. It must have been a Knee Jerk Reaction to the Heat of the Thread, and I wanted to Formally Apologize for Putting Those Words on this Forum, and I Apologize Again Directly to Ace and Wink. .

Ok, I don't know if anyone noticed this, but saying 'I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page' is basically saying 'I think you are a bottom feeder, but I apologize, because I should not have printed what I thought about you'. You have in effect, called me a bottom feeder all over again in the midst of your apology.

But, in the interest of fostering better relations on this board, I will accept your apology, just as I welcomed you back to the board immediately after your 'reveal'.

I do agree with you, that at times we are better off not putting our opinions out there. For instance, I might believe you are an immature, narcissistic, attention seeking drama queen, but I would never put that here on the forum.

Friends? Smile

Dang! I should have read the rest of the replies before replying! No, I did the right thing. The rest is funny stuff! A lot a material to "work with"! Big Grin

ace25 Wrote:That's ok, Cycler. Sorry you feel that way. I know I will be slammed, but that apology was 'the high road less traveled'. It was not placed there for my benefit.

Perhaps Wink will be more understanding.
Sure! I'm just one wild and understanding guy! Big Grin

Three Posts and I'm Still confused, but You seem to do that to a lot of Folks with Your Wit. I'm Sorry You don't Accept My Apology, it was and is Actually Meant and I want this to Stop. So Again I Humbly Apologize, Your Intestinal Fortitude is Beyond Reproach, and I want to End the Bantering Now Please!

Regrets Wrote:Jayne, You had Better go Back and Review Your PM's, I NEVER sent You a PM with those Words! And I would Greatly Appreciate that You don't Use Words such as A**, Kids do look over Parents Shoulders when They Type and Read. Let's Talk Friends Jayne: You have My Name Address, E-Mail and Phone Number, and knew by Knowing Me that for Me to Leave the Way I did I Must have been in Distress, or I wouldn't have Left as Still in Limbo that Way. Admin. was Right to Suspend My Password, as I did it the Wrong Way! How Many Calls, My Friend? How Many Letters? How many E-Mails? Let Me Help You ZERO! The Others You Speak of found a Way to reach Me to find out what was Wrong, and it is a Very Severe Change in My Pain, Backache can Vouch for that! So let's All Clean Out Our Own Closets before we Start on Someone Else's O.K.? And as Far as Politics, or Religion, I don't Care and Honor whatever Views You Wish to Have, That's Called America!! Thanks for Venting and letting Me do the Same, now Maybe You'll Understand a Bit Better!
I dont keep my PMs no need to....I never intend to use them to hurt anyone.....as for the ass word please....your overwellming need to play the victim overwelms me....suck it up..we are supposed to be adults here...
Friends are we now?????How many times did you pick up the phone when Daddy was so ill? when he died? when my sister was given her cancer death sentance? But your "hissy fit" was more important than those little things I suppose...I begged you not to go.told you to just let it go..you were gone what 3 minutes before you came back as regrets? pain got better that fast did it?insulting everybodys intelligence thinking you could come back as someone else and people not know...smack.... the only thing you changed was your signature of how many times you went to court and won nothing else was different,not your words not your style nothing...well except your manners cuz the Limbo I thought I knew would never allow anyone including his friends to lie for him or sit back and watch as others downright insulted others for him....I quess I just didnt know the real you.......we are not friends Limbo...I guess we never were.....or you couldnt have done and said what you did....what a shame
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Now you have done it, Who do you think you are Jayne "God Almighty" You better take a good look in the mirror before you Cast the first stone.........Most that have left, Have left BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree. And I have not really been known as a fan of Jayne. People leave here because they choose to. No one is forcing them out. They are here to help or be helped, or they're gone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I APOLOGIZE jayne 24 5,622 03-15-2008, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Pooh