Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace and Wink, I Must Apologize!
I have seen Ace and Wink Discussing the Point that I Called Them Bottom Feeders, and in the Heat of the Moment, I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page, and for that I Truly Apologize! I should have Never Name Called, what We Think of Others in Our Own Minds should stay just There In Our own Thoughts. I have always Tried to Live My Adult Life with the Thought: "What Others Think of Me is None of My Business" and I went against My Own Way of Thinking. It must have been a Knee Jerk Reaction to the Heat of the Thread, and I wanted to Formally Apologize for Putting Those Words on this Forum, and I Apologize Again Directly to Ace and Wink. .
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

I guess you can't say much more then that.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I Felt an Apology was Needed, I wouldn't want to be Called Names like a "Liar" or "Coward", and so forth, and I Shouldn't Name Call Myself!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

I don't think anyone does.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Regrets, In my book it takes a real man , one with strength and compasion for his beliefs and his fellow man to say I am sorry.......You are one that I am proud to call my friend....

My biggest problem is I really trusted you Limbo.....I thought we were friends.....but there were 4 of you that instead of just owning up to the truth went along with watching this forum we all love implode upon itself...for that I am so disapointed..you could have stopped it by just owning up to the truth....I did nothing wrong yet you stood by while both backache and Tuffy went after me for a "nut" comment that is as old as many blonde jokes told on here.....For that I was hurt as I counted both you and Backache as friends..you stood by while BBBB called me trash...and did nothing......I mean its no secret Tuffy and I butt heads but at least we are honest about it.....I am sick at heart and make no secret about it.....I have lost 3 friends I thought I could count on....but as in real life you really must wear a knife proof vest on your back.....and friends are only friends when they want to be.....but thats okay I know know who I can count on now.....All over politics????????????????????? just because I disagree with some on poli doesnt mean I cant agree on other things I am not one demensional..I am a human with feelings and wants.....we were told to stay out of poly if we cant disagree and discuss issues and peoples differences without fussing but they came anyway and carried it to other forums....that was your PM to me...."get out of poli and get back to being the person you used to be.....was that" empty headed? or just kissing ass to be friends......I am a republican and proud of the fact I put God first Country second family third....and I worked for a living and expect those that can to do the same thing.....and for that I am a second class citizen? I let you be you even when I disagreed with you I gave you respect but I am not allowed the same? I cant be a proud "R" and be your friend....I cant stand up for what I believe in and be your friend? Then I am not your friend....cuz I will be me.....as much as Tuffy and I disagree I have respect for her cuz she is honest about it....as is 1171.....you I am disapointed in.....I really thought you were one I could count on...I was wrong
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, You had Better go Back and Review Your PM's, I NEVER sent You a PM with those Words! And I would Greatly Appreciate that You don't Use Words such as A**, Kids do look over Parents Shoulders when They Type and Read. Let's Talk Friends Jayne: You have My Name Address, E-Mail and Phone Number, and knew by Knowing Me that for Me to Leave the Way I did I Must have been in Distress, or I wouldn't have Left as Still in Limbo that Way. Admin. was Right to Suspend My Password, as I did it the Wrong Way! How Many Calls, My Friend? How Many Letters? How many E-Mails? Let Me Help You ZERO! The Others You Speak of found a Way to reach Me to find out what was Wrong, and it is a Very Severe Change in My Pain, Backache can Vouch for that! So let's All Clean Out Our Own Closets before we Start on Someone Else's O.K.? And as Far as Politics, or Religion, I don't Care and Honor whatever Views You Wish to Have, That's Called America!! Thanks for Venting and letting Me do the Same, now Maybe You'll Understand a Bit Better!

Regrets Wrote:I have seen Ace and Wink Discussing the Point that I Called Them Bottom Feeders, and in the Heat of the Moment, I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page, and for that I Truly Apologize! I should have Never Name Called, what We Think of Others in Our Own Minds should stay just There In Our own Thoughts. I have always Tried to Live My Adult Life with the Thought: "What Others Think of Me is None of My Business" and I went against My Own Way of Thinking. It must have been a Knee Jerk Reaction to the Heat of the Thread, and I wanted to Formally Apologize for Putting Those Words on this Forum, and I Apologize Again Directly to Ace and Wink. .

Ok, I don't know if anyone noticed this, but saying 'I let what I Feel to go on the Written Page' is basically saying 'I think you are a bottom feeder, but I apologize, because I should not have printed what I thought about you'. You have in effect, called me a bottom feeder all over again in the midst of your apology.

But, in the interest of fostering better relations on this board, I will accept your apology, just as I welcomed you back to the board immediately after your 'reveal'.

I do agree with you, that at times we are better off not putting our opinions out there. For instance, I might believe you are an immature, narcissistic, attention seeking drama queen, but I would never put that here on the forum.

Friends? Smile

Ace,

I'm going to put you on my ignore list before I say something I may not regret.

That's ok, Cycler. Sorry you feel that way. I know I will be slammed, but that apology was 'the high road less traveled'. It was not placed there for my benefit.

Perhaps Wink will be more understanding.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I APOLOGIZE jayne 24 5,769 03-15-2008, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Pooh