Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ).
ACE be funny all you like, just so you know, ADMIN isn't going to put up with much more of this crap here. And then we can thank you...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

You got to be kidding we are all adults here so act like it stop the stupid crap and get on with life and help the people that come here for help.Now I remember why I stopped reading for awhile because of the childish crap.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Think about the new members reading this....

My god, what is wrong with you all...

Don't lecture me on impressions given to new members. Go back and look at your own rude and nasty posts to numerous new members. Lately you've been a virtual tyrant to some of these people. Lighten up.

ace25 Wrote:

Don't lecture me on impressions given to new members. Go back and look at your own rude and nasty posts to numerous new members. Lately you've been a virtual tyrant to some of these people. Lighten up.

Name a new member to me that I was rude too?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:
ace25 Wrote:

Name a new member to me that I was rude too?

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid119586

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid118809

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid119576

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid119425

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid119379

Yeah right ACE, get a life, not one new member. But, the one you pointed out was new, and I all I did was point out what they done, to what they wrote. But yet you didn't read down did you? Nope too easy right ACE?

Get a life ACE.

I know most these people ACE, I know their cases by memory, I known them a long time. I know what I can say to them, and what I shouldn't say to them.

Not like you though, you just got to guess at everything.

BBBB. WHY?????

Think about it.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

i agree 100% BBBB new members prolly shouldnt see stuff like this...this is the greatest work comp forum on the web with the greatest members on the web..dont know whats been going on the past few days but i hope it dosent run anyone off as i have made some great freinds here that i look forward to speaking to on a regular basis and some ppl that are a litte harder to build relationships with butc count on them and there advice with my case none the less..im really afraid if this dosent stop ppl are gonna leave or admins gonna step in and start taking care of the probs himself..theres no need for anyone on here to dislike anyone..disagree maybe..i just hope all gets back to the way it was..ive said some things that i shouldnt have said and i promise it wont happen again..ty for listening
SETTLED!!!

B.S. if it is Still and he kept it from those of us that thought him brother and/or friend...then he really wasnt either.....I am hurt and ashamed by this mess.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Yeah right ACE, get a life, not one new member. But, the one you pointed out was new, and I all I did was point out what they done, to what they wrote. But yet you didn't read down did you? Nope too easy right ACE?

Get a life ACE.

I know most these people ACE, I know their cases by memory, I known them a long time. I know what I can say to them, and what I shouldn't say to them.

Not like you though, you just got to guess at everything.

BBBB i really want to opologize to you i know you dont mean any harm by the way you explain things its just your way of doing it like still said you care about all of us you just have a different way of showing it...as still put it i beleive is tough love..ttyl hope you except
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 3,704 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 2,493 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
  Past members bronco54501 15 6,097 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 4,190 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 5,583 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 8,087 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
  Several New Members MJC 6 3,946 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 8,970 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 2,630 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 3,590 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom