Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ).
WOW,

I missed the sexuality call out I guess.
And the funny thing is all of this hub-bub is out of great affection for He who must not be named. Why, when I log in as another ID no one seems to care one bit , it's very sad actually.........sigh

inpainokla Wrote:yea but to attack a mans sexuality on a public forum where he is a well known and respected member was just the wrong thing to do..and ace whomever is passing along others private messages is a dirtbag there meant for whoever received it and whoever received it only..and im not even sure if its right of you to pass that info along i personally would have let it go..but im not one to go around hurting ppls fealings for no apparent reason whatsover

I care, Cycler. Or should I say....... NYYANK?

Ace, By the way my wagon will circle whomever I want it to. And speaking of being honest.....Doesn't your signiture look just like mine did? You changed a few words and made it insulting, but it was my signiture. That was until I changed mine. Now see there you went and got my dander up again. Now where are your lead panties?
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Uh, I don't think I said anything about your wagons. Clearly "Still Regrets" is a friend, and you are standing by him. I get that.

Sorry about your dander. I do enjoy the banter, however. Keeps us all sharp.

Go to post 14, 4th paragraph last sentance. Gee and I thought I was loosing it.

Oooooooohhhhhh. My bad. Circle away!

here is something we are missing.

Post a Thread addressed to a Person Registered to be a very new member.

Then allowing all the guest, and possible new members, plus real new members to read this stuff.

So, just what do you think these new members are thinking now.

I don't know if some of you been to other work comp sites, there are some that do have very hateful people on them, needless to say members being new do not stay there long at all.

Why allow that to take place here? What if the new members came from those other work comp sites with those hateful people? Their going to wonder if there is anywhere good to go aren't they.

Who the hell cares who Regrets is? it isn't any of our business. Sheessss let it go. Now being once again another Thread with the same crap.

Think about the new members reading this....

My god, what is wrong with you all...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

By the way Admin apparently knows how to keep a confidence if that is what he is doing, what is wrong with that? If he thought it was your business I'm sure he would have told you. Sorry BX4 I will behave but sometimes it's very difficult.

Well said Bad Boy!

BadBoy is right. Still should just fess up and end this ridiculous charade. What must new users think?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 3,796 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 2,603 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
  Past members bronco54501 15 6,464 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 4,285 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 5,748 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 8,541 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
  Several New Members MJC 6 4,041 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 9,231 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 2,699 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 3,684 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom