Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ).
I did not view this video, not worth my time.

Why people come on this forum only to insult and slam others?

That I do not know.

Bummer Knees Wrote:I did not view this video, not worth my time.

Why people come on this forum only to insult and slam others?

That I do not know.

Bummer. who is really insulting and slamming who? Me...or the masquerader who cunningly insults the intelligence of the forum? Hmm?

Way to go Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You said it all girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Look, I am going to say something that may get me in trouble with more than the usual suspects, but what the hell (been there, done that)....

If I were to leave for any apparent reason, and then attempt to return under a different ID, even though there was NO APPARENT REASON TO DO SO, you guys would call me out in a heartbeat if you figured out who I was. You would not tolerate it and would have immediate suspicions as to my motives. Same for Cycler and 1171.

And of course, I would be introducing stress and suspicion where I would have no business doing so (lovable guy that I am).

So, we all know that Regrets is Still. He types mixed case like him. He selects a specific font color just like him (something new members ever do, as far as I know). The PM I was privileged to see said something to the effect of "Don't Tell Anyone. You Are Only The "X" Person To Know". I don't know how many people there are who know, but the "X" I saw was fairly significant. There could be thousands for all I know. And the circling of the wagons I see here is telling me there are a few.

If you are one of the "deflectors", this hurts your credibility as well. Too bad you've been put in that position by a "friend".

The most disturbing thing to me is that the PM also stated Admin knows of this deception. If that is true, I am very disappointed. It is a deception in an area where all we really have is basic trust that people are as they appear. Shame on him as well.

All I ask is that Still come back as Still. He could still do exactly what he purports to do as Regrets, staying out of the personal stuff. He is a grown man. That is his choice.

Now everyone will blame me, but I am only being honest with my opinion. And I am one of the few being honest here.

yea but to attack a mans sexuality on a public forum where he is a well known and respected member was just the wrong thing to do..and ace whomever is passing along others private messages is a dirtbag there meant for whoever received it and whoever received it only..and im not even sure if its right of you to pass that info along i personally would have let it go..but im not one to go around hurting ppls fealings for no apparent reason whatsover
SETTLED!!!

Inpain, no one attcked anyones sexuality. I have no idea where you got that. And remember, he's not well known. He was brand new! Remember? (damn this is hard to keep straight)

What did I say to hurt someones feelings?

You can call me a dirtbag, but I am the one here speaking the truth.

ace25 Wrote:Inpain, no one attcked anyones sexuality. I have no idea where you got that. And remember, he's not well known. He was brand new! Remember? (damn this is hard to keep straight)

What did I say to hurt someones feelings?

You can call me a dirtbag, but I am the one here speaking the truth.

im not calling you a dirtbag whoever showed you the private message from regrets..but im done with this sorry not tryin to get any deeper in this than i am..have a great night all
SETTLED!!!

Well now my little , yes you can joke about it, mind, wonders who would have shown you a PM????????? Doesn't that stand for PRIVATE MESSAGE? And why does it bother you SO MUCH who this person is? Now Ace we were just getting along so well and now it's all screwed up again.................
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

inpainokla Wrote:yea but to attack a mans sexuality on a public forum where he is a well known and respected member was just the wrong thing to do..and ace whomever is passing along others private messages is a dirtbag there meant for whoever received it and whoever received it only..and im not even sure if its right of you to pass that info along i personally would have let it go..but im not one to go around hurting ppls fealings for no apparent reason whatsover

Attacking a man's what? Give me a break. It was simply humor with a bit of a twist. An old saying that I'm akin to: "There's a method to my madness!" And you obviously have noooo idea about that.

backache Wrote:Well now my little , yes you can joke about it, mind, wonders who would have shown you a PM????????? Doesn't that stand for PRIVATE MESSAGE? And why does it bother you SO MUCH who this person is? Now Ace we were just getting along so well and now it's all screwed up again.................

Clearly we should go to counseling......

You are correct, PM does stand for PRIVATE MESSAGE. But why is there that pesky little "Forward" link in the PM area? You may be assuming that the sender (to me) was the original recipient. That is not the case. The version I got was clearly third hand.

I'm not bothered at all by who he is. I know who he is. Why does it bother you that I talk about it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 3,690 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 2,488 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
  Past members bronco54501 15 6,078 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 4,187 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 5,578 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 8,058 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
  Several New Members MJC 6 3,943 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 8,963 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 2,627 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 3,587 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom