Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ).
http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/yt-_0719...zonday.swf

[Image: image004rollingontheefloor-1.gif]

Thanks so Much Wink, I don't know if You're Male or Female, But I'm a Very Happily Married Man. I kind of Thought You were Sweet on Me when You were trying so Hard to Figure Out Who I was, and if You're a Guy I'm Sorry I don't Bat from that Side of the Plate. Thanks, it Feels Good to know You have Interest in Me, but I'm Very Much in Love with My Wife, and would Never get Involved in an Internet Romance.
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Wink Wrote:http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/yt-_0719...zonday.swf

Where do I go to get that 3 minutes of my life back?

Pretty damn funny, though, used in the context that it was.....

I don't see the point in this Thread at all. Are we going out of our way, to make fun of others for personnel reasons? Or are we just trying to get members to leave for good?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BBBB, Good question's......

ppl's meds must not be working for them as well these days..either that or they forgot to take them
SETTLED!!!

You know we always think bad of someones intentions, I beleive wink was just trying to cheer Regrets up I don't think Wink meant it in any other way!

Have a nice weekened!
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

I agree sunshine an agree with BBBB, but what I have learned since I have been here is, It's really hard to determine what one means by what they type. You have to have an open mind sometimes and dont draw conclussions... Wink/Aqa/Hurt seem to be the jokers of the forum and can light up a dark room in a hury... Wouldnt be the same without thier humor..... Right Aqa..? Hint hint....It's been a while..lol

But truley if Wink would have sent that to me, my face would be blushind red....lol

Trust Me Folks, Wink's not Trying to Cheer Me Up, and I didn't even have to watch the Entire Video to know that. My Face isn't Red, Quite Frankly it's a Poorly Intended Thread with No True Meaning other than to try and Stir the Pot. Problem is, I'm not in the Least Worried as to what Wink Posts, it's Their Forum as Much as it is anyone's, and if Wink Feels Better by Playing Their Poorly Placed and Derogatory Games They have that Right. As I said from The Beginning: I'm Here to Help when I can, and Read and Learn. I'm Only Replying to this Negative Thread is Because My Name was Attached to it. Have a Great Day Everyone, and I Hope it's a Pain Free One!!
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 3,539 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 2,373 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
  Past members bronco54501 15 5,590 03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 4,044 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 5,325 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Newest Judge's Order Is In Bummer Knees 18 7,539 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
  Several New Members MJC 6 3,800 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Our Newest Member Of Our Family. bronco54501 17 8,549 04-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  newest update buildergirl1973 3 2,541 03-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: backache
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 3,476 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom