Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuffy??
Bronco, trust me I made a simple Example of one single Phrase. Showing, what something can mean to one person, and too another person, it may mean something totally different. Now nowhere did I say, such statement (or Phrase) made anyone Run Off did I?

Idioms & Phrases
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen;

If the pressure or stress is too great, leave or give up

I have also said when it comes to DISAGREEMENT, which I included myself. We people here, don't always Disagree properly. And can cause more harm in doing so, because not many here know how to disagree. Nor do they, including me, know when to shut up. Disagree is one thing, caring it on and on and on even more, is totally senseless, and yes, it's then going to offend someone, or anyone in fact Because we don't give up, we keep pushing the DISAGEEMENT to it's limit. A WARNING? I don't think anyone has a right to hand out warnings do you? We are grown men & women.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Bronco, trust me I made a simple Example of one single Phrase. Showing, what something can mean to one person, and too another person, it may mean something totally different. Now nowhere did I say, such statement (or Phrase) made anyone Run Off did I?

Idioms & Phrases

I have also said when it comes to DISAGREEMENT, which I included myself. We people here, don't always Disagree properly. And can cause more harm in doing so, because not many here know how to disagree. Nor do they, including me, know when to shut up. Disagree is one thing, caring it on and on and on even more, is totally senseless, and yes, it's then going to offend someone, or anyone in fact Because we don't give up, we keep pushing the DISAGEEMENT to it's limit. A WARNING? I don't think anyone has a right to hand out warnings do you? We are grown men & women.

Point taken..... But all I am saying by that statment, does not mean go away it simply means if you dont want hurt feelings sometimes it is best to not say anything back..... And thats what I mean as a warning..... Example.... I didnt say I'm warning you, you are going to get hurt feeling so stay away.

bronco54501 Wrote:
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Bronco, trust me I made a simple Example of one single Phrase. Showing, what something can mean to one person, and too another person, it may mean something totally different. Now nowhere did I say, such statement (or Phrase) made anyone Run Off did I?

Idioms & Phrases

Point taken..... But all I am saying by that statment, does not mean go away it simply means if you dont want hurt feelings sometimes it is best to not say anything back..... And thats what I mean as a warning..... Example.... I didnt say I'm warning you, you are going to get hurt feeling so stay away.

Bronco, I understand what your saying also. I feel sometimes, somethings are just better left alone, and what ever will be will be. As let them learn their own way. They don't need to be told, their feelings are going to be hurt, or their feelings might get hurt. Sit back and think about it, if someone told me that, I take it as a threat. Like saying if you don't do this, or you don't do that, someone might make sure my feelings will get hurt. But, I also think that's why we call these things like here, our opinions.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

In Pain, Thanks for your concern, I have been here all along reading but not posting. When I have something to say, I will. LOL

Welcome back to the forum Tuffy!

It is good to see you posting.

Regrets I will only say one thing ...If you are new here like 2 days of new, one your first day here you stated in a reply to someones opinion that timothy belt was very knowledgeable, hum how would a new one day person on here already know how knowledgeable him or any other person on here was.. Still i am sure you regret you left us.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

in any case welcome to the forum
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Just my oppinion all. If it is, then it is. If it isn't then it isn't. I fail to see the issue.

Nice to see ya Tuffy.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/yt-cG2gN...titles.swf

Cervical_Fusion Wrote:Regrets I will only say one thing ...If you are new here like 2 days of new, one your first day here you stated in a reply to someones opinion that timothy belt was very knowledgeable, hum how would a new one day person on here already know how knowledgeable him or any other person on here was.. Still i am sure you regret you left us.

Because they had said they been reading for some time now. That would give them the information they use. We see it all the time with people as readers then sign up.

But, what's the big deal...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuffy sent to me and I thought I would share with all of you...Thanks Tuffy CRABBY 1 2,625 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CRABBY