Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuffy??
I made that post after reading Still's post. I knew nothing else about what was going on in the forum, but have since read backwards.....!

If I caused anyone to leave, I deeply apologize, and wish you would come back. Everyone that has left is missed.

As far as long goodbyes, I just got tired of it, over and over again. There must be a deeper reason for this from people and I think it may have a lot to do with "being needed". Guilty myself of not feeling wanted at times. For some, and at different times during our injuries, this forum has become a family. None of us are perfect.

I probably should have stayed out it for at least another day. Sad
Let Go, and Let God......

chris... I go through periods of feeling unwanted. I believe we all do. I also go through periods where I feel I have no value on this board and feel I should leave, or I am down right tired of the non sense that I perceive to be non sense but it may not be non sense at all. I started writing a thread, about is it no wonder, and I knew nothing about anything until minutes before I wrote it on the forum. I however, had been writing it long before I came on the forum that day. I had actually written it on the trip and made mention of it to sweet tooth while at her house that I may do this or may not. I really dislike the disagreements etc, and yet am a firm believer that conflict if managed appropriately is a positive opportunity for all to learn and grow. However, to do this, it takes a lot of understanding and desire to do this. Anyway.. do not worry so about it all... I wish they would all come back also and I wish that none of it had happened but it did and we all will go on. I am still in touch with many and plan to continue as they are my friends and in my heart my family. All will be ok... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

No Chris you didnt.....some where feeling not needed,some where upset that some would disagree with them,but worry not they will come back maybe under a different name but this place is more addictive than oxicontin
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

i agree wink not to many ppl sound or type like still...but this guy matches almost to a tee
SETTLED!!!

It may be but either way, welcome to the forum, and if it is you, well then welcome back.... Still was a good member and was always there to lend a hand. Thus he has a very crap load of troubles on his shoulders, and maybe he didnt like the way some of the posts would end up leading, but by god he sure was there for anyone and to me that was great......

bronco54501 Wrote:It may be but either way, welcome to the forum, and if it is you, well then welcome back.... Still was a good member and was always there to lend a hand. Thus he has a very crap load of troubles on his shoulders, and maybe he didnt like the way some of the posts would end up leading, but by god he sure was there for anyone and to me that was great......

oh i agree he was a great source of info and advice..its too bad ppl arent going to be able to benefit from that knowledge just bc of a few ppl selfish comments
SETTLED!!!

Thank You.
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

jayne Wrote:No Chris you didnt.....some where feeling not needed,some where upset that some would disagree with them,but worry not they will come back maybe under a different name but this place is more addictive than oxicontin

CC this had nothing to do with what you have written trust me. As I am so very positive about that.

Jayne, the whole thing is, not many here, truly really know how to properly DISAGREE, this includes myself, and you also. And when DISAGREE takes place here, there are going to be hurt feelings that will go along with it. Hurt feelings cause people to leave, and to be honest, I don't see some of them coming back, and not soon anyways.

Addictive than Oxicontin or is it Addictive than Oxycontin? But, I don't know any addicted to Oxycontin...

Some where upset that some would disagree with them;
This is so not true, they were more upset on the approach that was taken on how the DISAGREEMENT would take place.

How we seem to take on a DISAGREEMENT here is it somehow always finds a way during a disagreement to do just the oppisite of how it should be. meaning a disagreement seems to carry on and on. Also meaning we just don't know when to shut the HELL up. I have said I'm included in this. As I am just as much at fault when performing a DISAGREEMENT. Some take it to the limits also.

What we all need to learn, is how to properly DISAGREE, but that isn't ever going to happen here;

If you don't speak in an intelligent manner, the other members may assume that you are unintelligent, even if that is not the case. If you need to interrupt someone who is speaking, it is always important to interject their conversation in a nice way. If you disagree with a statement that has been made, do it in a manner that is tactful. Always talk in a manner that is courteous to others. You should not ridicule or attack someone personally because you don't like their idea.

(((Some where feeling not needed;
I have never seen that here before. I would think though, some have made people feel not needed though... (EXAMPLE) A thread has been made, and somewhere along the thread people make post replies. When a person tells another poster, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This statement is a form, of making a person feeling not needed. Even though it doesn't directly say it. What does it say to the person? It is telling them get out, go away.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:
jayne Wrote:No Chris you didnt.....some where feeling not needed,some where upset that some would disagree with them,but worry not they will come back maybe under a different name but this place is more addictive than oxicontin

CC this had nothing to do with what you have written trust me. As I am so very positive about that.

Jayne, the whole thing is, not many here, truly really know how to properly DISAGREE, this includes myself, and you also. And when DISAGREE takes place here, there are going to be hurt feelings that will go along with it. Hurt feelings cause people to leave, and to be honest, I don't see some of them coming back, and not soon anyways.

Addictive than Oxicontin or is it Addictive than Oxycontin? But, I don't know any addicted to Oxycontin...

Some where upset that some would disagree with them;
This is so not true, they were more upset on the approach that was taken on how the DISAGREEMENT would take place.

How we seem to take on a DISAGREEMENT here is it somehow always finds a way during a disagreement to do just the oppisite of how it should be. meaning a disagreement seems to carry on and on. Also meaning we just don't know when to shut the HELL up. I have said I'm included in this. As I am just as much at fault when performing a DISAGREEMENT. Some take it to the limits also.

What we all need to learn, is how to properly DISAGREE, but that isn't ever going to happen here;

If you don't speak in an intelligent manner, the other members may assume that you are unintelligent, even if that is not the case. If you need to interrupt someone who is speaking, it is always important to interject their conversation in a nice way. If you disagree with a statement that has been made, do it in a manner that is tactful. Always talk in a manner that is courteous to others. You should not ridicule or attack someone personally because you don't like their idea.

(((Some where feeling not needed;
I have never seen that here before. I would think though, some have made people feel not needed though... (EXAMPLE) A thread has been made, and somewhere along the thread people make post replies. When a person tells another poster, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This statement is a form, of making a person feeling not needed. Even though it doesn't directly say it. What does it say to the person? It is telling them get out, go away.

This statement is a form, of making a person feeling not needed. Even though it doesn't directly say it. What does it say to the person? It is telling them get out, go away.

BBBB, I must respectfully disagree, A statement like that is what it is.. Some may watch and thier are some who particapate and I feel that statement means is like a warning this may get ugly, or if you think you will be offended dont do it... It really is up to the beholder, some get offended easily and some dont.. Its not to make them run away it is just as it is, a warning..

Jayne, I also want to say, those that have left recently, wasn't because of anything you said above. They did leave for other reasons. Reasons that I will not say. It is up to them, that had left, to say why they left. But trust me, it wasn't because they felt unneeded or because of any disagreement. And yes, I do know why they left too.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuffy sent to me and I thought I would share with all of you...Thanks Tuffy CRABBY 1 2,666 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CRABBY