Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuffy??
Bummer Knees Wrote:Hasn't freebird been banned once?

Freebird are you trying for a 2nd chance at being banned?

Not really; I am out of mind with my new Narcotic. I will let everyone heal and start a fresh.
God Bless America.

Just out of curiousity. Whats the hell is wrong with you people???? Seroiusly, what is wrong with you???? Have you completely lost your minds??? Lost common sense???? Lost what you learned in the second grade?????

I have left the subject alone with the exception of trying to add some humor and hopefully change the subject. Either on the this thread or another.

Being that it is completely beyound the mental scope of some. I will attempt to educate. If you want all this to stop. THEN SIMPLY DO NOT POST ANYTHING.

I know I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but for the love of GOD. I know what it is going to take for this to end if we are adults. If we are not, then there is another way for this to end................................................

I suggest that we let this subject (fire) end. I suggest that those that need/want DRAMA in thier lives. Watch the soap operas on TV.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

very well said MR.AQA
SETTLED!!!

AQA, Do you really think that would have stopped him?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/67684/new-adam...s-p1-so-i0
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bummer Knees Wrote:AQA, Do you really think that would have stopped him?

BK, wether or not it stops is well beyound my control. I have only read a few post and either saw what was going on or what was to come. Respect is earned, not given. In life and on this forum. In my mind, the non-sence will not end until people start to look at themselves and ask one simple question. "WHY"??
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

no Darlin its WHY NOT
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hmph....

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/index/?cid=320427
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Thanks AQA.

I just wanted to remind him of past behaviors, and the action taken by Admin due to the behaviors.

I understand what you are saying, sometimes it is best to ignore certian behaviors.

Goes with the Love & Logic Behaviors Solution teachers use.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuffy sent to me and I thought I would share with all of you...Thanks Tuffy CRABBY 1 2,623 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CRABBY