Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuffy??
just noticed i havent seen tuffy on the forum for a while..did she bail with still in limbo??
SETTLED!!!

I don't know if you would want to call it bail?

But the list is much longer then just 2 people....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:I don't know if you would want to call it bail?

well what happened to them??..diffrence in oppinion..sure do miss still
SETTLED!!!

Still In Limbo is a great loss to this fourm, as well as the other missing in action members of this forum.

inpainokla Wrote:
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:I don't know if you would want to call it bail?

well what happened to them??..diffrence in oppinion..sure do miss still

Hmmm, you must have forgotten about all of that.................or something.

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...?tid=10136

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...?tid=10137

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...?tid=10027

Well, I didn't forget. But, I will say, that isn't the reason we see less people here. Some just don't know the real facts...RolleyesShy And may never know...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Well, I didn't forget. But, I will say, that isn't the reason we see less people here. Some just don't know the real facts...RolleyesShy And may never know...

Yeah, but we love you anyway, bad boy! Smile

ace25 Wrote:
Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Well, I didn't forget. But, I will say, that isn't the reason we see less people here. Some just don't know the real facts...RolleyesShy And may never know...

Yeah, but we love you anyway, bad boy! Smile

Ya, I hope so....Tongue

I'm New Here, and I have been on Other Forums and have Seen Others Leave.It's Usually from Disagreements. Or from the Actions of Others, Nonetheless I'm just Here to Help if I can, and when I can't, I'll Stay to Myself. Hello Everyone.
I Wish Everyone in the World would Take just One Minute to Take a Deep Breath and Look at the Wonders around Them. Too Much Time caught Up in the Moment can Cause Us to Miss soo Much that is Good, and given Us Daily! We are just too Busy to See!

Sounds good to me, and welcome aboard....Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuffy sent to me and I thought I would share with all of you...Thanks Tuffy CRABBY 1 2,666 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Last Post: CRABBY