Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO - Register now, starts May 10th!
ok all.. it time to get serious about this.... the game starts on Monday which is only a few days away. I am SUPER ORGANIZED...so please don't make me do what I do at the last minute... smiling just kidding... but please lets all play.

Got Vickinates words... glad to see you sis... can't wait to have you in my home again. Soon ok. Miss you lots. Carol

Bad Boy I like you suggesting but the cost of the gifts is often not the issue, it is the postage. You are asking for admin to send more which will cost more. Most likely will not cost anymore to send 4 versus 2. I do like the suggestion however, if admin is up to the extra mailing. The gifts are not the reason I stopped duing this last year, the postage was way out of hand because of the size of the gifts I was sending and the number of gifts. I could put 8 canvas in the same box for the same price as sending 1 canvas 16X20. Just some thoughts. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

kate Wrote:Mind if I play? I just won't take a prize if I should win (haha like that'll happen)
I already have a mug and I get to look at a clock all day that admin has set to never reach 5:00!

Kate, I presumed all the ladies would play. I only hoped that more fellows would play this time is why I posted what I did. Smile Now make admin play! If he wins then his prize will be a day off--while you and your colleagues run things: You know...par-tay all day! Big Grin

MY words:
I
M
A
party
pooper
!
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information.........

I also would like to play, if you's will have me.....lol
I will pick my words out later after I go to town in this blizzard we are having....

bronco happy to have you...waiting for your words... ok 1171... stop being a party pooper and have a good time with us.... its a lot of fun. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

1171 Wrote:MY words:
I
M
A
party
pooper
!

Now we're talking! C'mon 1171, you can do this, and you only need 10 more words! And I promise, if you win, your identity will remain completely confidential. You and Cycler will still be the international men of mystery and intrigue.....

Oh yeah, where is Cycler????

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:[b]The first one to post BINGO wins a workerscomp clock;
The second one to post BINGO wins 4 coffee cups;
The third on to post BINGO wins 2 coffee cup and a dozen logo pens

It is not a bad idea, but the pens are really very simple ballpoints. I don't think they are frankly good enough to stand alone as a prize. Just my opinion, but I don't want to disappoint anybody.

Wink Wrote:
kate Wrote:Mind if I play? I just won't take a prize if I should win (haha like that'll happen)
I already have a mug and I get to look at a clock all day that admin has set to never reach 5:00!

Kate, I presumed all the ladies would play. I only hoped that more fellows would play this time is why I posted what I did. Smile Now make admin play! If he wins then his prize will be a day off--while you and your colleagues run things: You know...par-tay all day! Big Grin
I'll put in my words and play, but it will be a prize less entry. Smile

I
M
A
party
pooper
!

Well, just don't pick #30!

[Image: thMario.gif]

"So 1171 sez he's a party pooper
But if he'd lay off the laxitives
He wouldn't need a scooper

In other words if ya don't wanna scoop da poop
Lay off da laxitives
And get in da loop!"

Wink Wrote:
I
M
A
party
pooper
!

Well, just don't pick #30!

[Image: thMario.gif]

"So 1171 sez he's a party pooper
But if he'd lay off the laxitives
He wouldn't need a scooper

In other words if ya don't wanna scoop da poop
Lay off da laxitives
And get in da loop!"

lmao is that mario from mario bros the game??
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Granddaughter starts school freebird 4 3,204 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  TV Comedy "Workers' Comp" Starts Filming in April admin 5 8,213 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Now the fun starts. Sadiesmom 9 3,958 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 270,824 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 60,391 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  Amazing Video- give it chance it starts out slow but big impact CRABBY 2 3,148 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO! Spring 475 81,400 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: ksgirl