Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO - Register now, starts May 10th!
Hi all... getting late for all of you on the eastern side of the coast.... however.. decided I needed to update about the game before closing it in for the night.

At this time, I have words from:
1. Bummer Knees
2. ChrisChris
3. Grumpyone
4. Inpainokla
5. BadBoy

6. I sent my words to inpainokla..thank you so much inpainokla... this will be a treat for me.

I believe from reading I can be expecting words from:

7. Wink
8. ace25

We need more players... come on everyone send me your words... don't let me win my first opportunity to play just because there are not enough players...smiling.. lets play BINGO. love Red

ps: thanks admin for doing this
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Mind if I play? I just won't take a prize if I should win (haha like that'll happen)
I already have a mug and I get to look at a clock all day that admin has set to never reach 5:00!

all the merrier Kate dear.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks. I sent my words to Red.

Good Morning all... Kate.. I have a clock and two mugs and I am still going to play. I can't have too many "workerscompensation.com" clock or mugs in the house. but mostly I would like to win #3..so I can add some pens to my collection... good luck kate... got your words.

Received words from:

Kate and Ace this morning... that gives us 9 I when I get Wink's words. I have words from 7, inpainokla has my words which = 8 + Winks words = 9....yeah..we are on our way. Come on all... LETS PLAY BINGO. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

both Becca and Quietdude feel they need to sit this ne out as I am pulling the words

The first one to post BINGO wins a workerscomp clock;
The second one to post BINGO wins 4 coffee cups;
The third on to post BINGO wins 2 coffee cup and a dozen logo pens
;

If I could suggest a possible opinion ADMIN?

If we get enough players, why not change 3rd place winnings around.

Such as maybe;

3Rd Place - 2 Coffee Cups & 2 Logo Pens;

4Th Place - 5 Logo Pens;

5Th Place - 3 Logo Pens;

6Th Place - 2 Logo Pens;

Just a suggestion is all.... Might be fun to watch a few more win something and keep the game rolling a little longer is all.

What you think?
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I will play. I'll send my words to Red when I pick them.

Thanks Jayne for doing this and Admin for supplying the prizes, also to Red for being keeper of the words.

Take care all.
Vickie

suprising more of the regs aren't playing i mean your here anyway not like it takes alot of time..come on ppl join the game..i would love to have the clock or pens
SETTLED!!!

the one time I kept the words there were about 17 players

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Granddaughter starts school freebird 4 3,323 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  TV Comedy "Workers' Comp" Starts Filming in April admin 5 8,445 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Now the fun starts. Sadiesmom 9 4,108 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 278,805 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,733 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  Amazing Video- give it chance it starts out slow but big impact CRABBY 2 3,207 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO! Spring 475 83,275 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: ksgirl