Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO - Register now, starts May 10th!
Great game... thanks to all who played, jayne for calling, and most of all to admin for sponsoring the game. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Thanks everybody, and congratulations to the winners. I appreciate Jayne and Red taking this on, and hope everyone had a great time.

Sorry for the delay in getting on here. I had a few personal days off to deal with family business and was mostly out of touch (more than usual Smile).

I have the PM's from NVWorker, AQA and chrischris, and we will be shipping the prizes out next week. We enjoyed this, and hope to do it again soon.

Thanks to everyone that played!

Thanks Jayne, red and admin!!! It was a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone, I enjoyed it.

Thank you all.

I my mind it was a well needed distraction and something to just change the pace of things. As usuall I did have fun. Thank you.

In case some of you didn't see it. There was a post that WINK was speechless. You may want to write that date down. I don't think we will ever see that again. LOL
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Thanks everyone for the good time. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

congrats to all the winners it was fun..
SETTLED!!!

I also want to say congrats to the winners, even though I was busy and not checked every day, I had fun...... Thanks Jayne. red, Admin, and everyone here for this to happen....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Granddaughter starts school freebird 4 3,324 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  TV Comedy "Workers' Comp" Starts Filming in April admin 5 8,451 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Now the fun starts. Sadiesmom 9 4,111 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 279,028 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,759 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  Amazing Video- give it chance it starts out slow but big impact CRABBY 2 3,207 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO! Spring 475 83,302 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: ksgirl