Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BINGO - Register now, starts May 10th!
Hi all... I receieved words from Badboy and inpainokla.... thanks so much. I didn't look at the words...just opened to assure that they are words and then moved them to a folder. I did this so that I can play also. Jayne... is there someone who will keep my words so that I can play as well. I have never had this opportunity and would love to do so. If someone is willing to keep my words please let me know... on this forum and I will send you my words. Remember that the main purpose of keeping the words is for purpose of verification and fairness. We have never sent the words to the person pulling because that could result in some unfairness along the line and this system kept the game on a more even balance for all. HOwever, the purpose keeping would put them in a folder such as I have already done and after they turn their words in would usually be there to give support to everyone playing the game. I will put this list togeher and keep it close to my computer after someone agrees to keep my words. thanks to ever agrees to do it. I appreciate it. It will be fun. Never had this pleasure before. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I am glad you can now play...I am sure BBBB or inpain would take your words......I am thrilled...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

If I can add one reminder - the person playing needs to be the one who calls Bingo. The word watcher cannot do it for you!

red1030 Wrote:Hi all... I receieved words from Badboy and inpainokla.... thanks so much. I didn't look at the words...just opened to assure that they are words and then moved them to a folder. I did this so that I can play also. Jayne... is there someone who will keep my words so that I can play as well. I have never had this opportunity and would love to do so. If someone is willing to keep my words please let me know... on this forum and I will send you my words. Remember that the main purpose of keeping the words is for purpose of verification and fairness. We have never sent the words to the person pulling because that could result in some unfairness along the line and this system kept the game on a more even balance for all. HOwever, the purpose keeping would put them in a folder such as I have already done and after they turn their words in would usually be there to give support to everyone playing the game. I will put this list togeher and keep it close to my computer after someone agrees to keep my words. thanks to ever agrees to do it. I appreciate it. It will be fun. Never had this pleasure before. Love Red

ill keep em red just send them my way
SETTLED!!!

Thanks inpainokla..... I will get them together and send to you right away.

Admin... the only time we allowed anyone to call for someone was when they were away and unable to get to the computer. Would this still be ok. For instance, I have to go to Portland VA on the 19-21 of this month. I will not have access to a computer as of yet and as far as I know. Would it be ok if I asked someone to watch my words for me while I am gone. If not, that is ok also.... I will just have to nag my husband into fixing our old lap top so I could take it. thanks either way. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

oh...and I also have words from gumpy one... I have 4 people playing including me as of yet... Wink get your words in to me ok...aqa same to you... Red

I will play bingo.
Sending my words to Red.

Got em...thanks Bummer... Red

I will play, and will get words to Red once I decide. Thanks Jayne, Red, Admin. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Me too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Granddaughter starts school freebird 4 3,326 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  TV Comedy "Workers' Comp" Starts Filming in April admin 5 8,455 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Now the fun starts. Sadiesmom 9 4,111 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  BINGO BINGO BINGO lets all play red1030 323 279,112 08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Here it is again, BINGO, Lets all play BINGO red1030 279 61,771 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Last Post: monster
  Amazing Video- give it chance it starts out slow but big impact CRABBY 2 3,209 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: jayne
  BINGO!! BINGO!! Let's play a game of BINGO! Spring 475 83,320 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: ksgirl