Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accompanied Doctor Visits
oh i totally agree cycler and i have alot of respect for you and value your oppinion as do i freebirds..was just stating that the thread may be a lil confusing bc you and freebirds oppinons differ but there very educational..sorry if you took my comment the wrong way didnt mean any harm my freind
SETTLED!!!

freebird Wrote:
kit Wrote:
inpainokla Wrote:i bet lala..who posted this thread is thinking wtf????

I know, wow I've been off line a few days sitting outside enjoying the great weather instead of sitting cooped up in the house. I missed all the excitement. I hope we didn't scare her off. She was looking for advice and got slammed with all our pent up feelings and frustrations. So Lala if your still out there sorry. There are great people on here who give great advice. Once in a while we all need to vent a little and this one sparked everyone off including myself. My advice is hang in there, do what feels right for you and your husband, and keep us in mind, we really are normal people. Well in my case a little left of normal, but that makes life so fun :0)

Why would you apologize for me? Or anyone? No harm intended but I can speak for myself and I do not feel any apology is in order.
This forum is a learning curve than can extremely educational to all that read.
One gets out of it what one puts into it. It can get "heated" but at the end of the day its all good.
Sometimes we have to go beyond the surface for answers.

So sorry if it seemed I was making an apology for anyones behavior besides my own. I guess as you stated one does get out of it one puts into it. I'll leave it at that and stay out of things you seem to be the expert on.
6/97--Discectomy L5-S1. 3/09--Discectomy L5-S1 (failed). 6/09--spinal fusion L5-S1. This year who knows?

kit Wrote:
freebird Wrote:
kit Wrote:
inpainokla Wrote:i bet lala..who posted this thread is thinking wtf????

I know, wow I've been off line a few days sitting outside enjoying the great weather instead of sitting cooped up in the house. I missed all the excitement. I hope we didn't scare her off. She was looking for advice and got slammed with all our pent up feelings and frustrations. So Lala if your still out there sorry. There are great people on here who give great advice. Once in a while we all need to vent a little and this one sparked everyone off including myself. My advice is hang in there, do what feels right for you and your husband, and keep us in mind, we really are normal people. Well in my case a little left of normal, but that makes life so fun :0)

Why would you apologize for me? Or anyone? No harm intended but I can speak for myself and I do not feel any apology is in order.
This forum is a learning curve than can extremely educational to all that read.
One gets out of it what one puts into it. It can get "heated" but at the end of the day its all good.
Sometimes we have to go beyond the surface for answers.

So sorry if it seemed I was making an apology for anyones behavior besides my own. I guess as you stated one does get out of it one puts into it. I'll leave it at that and stay out of things you seem to be the expert on.

I have been in the WC System for almost 7 years and counting.... I am not a expert but I have been around the block a few times. LLOL

you do seem to know alot freebird but as cycler said its hard for some ppl to understand
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question doctors visits crunch179 2 2,479 05-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Mileage to and from Dr visits mnstrbg 4 4,646 03-12-2008, 03:08 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  er visits tweety00 7 3,285 11-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Paid while at doctor visits? SlyPops 7 4,893 11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Last Post: stiffnecked
  paid for dr visits during work time mel1980 8 10,540 09-28-2007, 06:22 AM