Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Injured Workers - Urgent - Please Read
If you have experienced independent medical examinations where any of the following occurred, please contact me, as you may be eligible to be a party to a racketeering and fraud lawsuit in relation to corruption within New York State Workers Compensation:

1. Did an independent medical examiner render a medical opinion/report when they had no training in the specialty of your injury?

2. Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion on injuries they never examined you for, but claimed they did?

3. Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion not in your favor because they did not have copies of critical medical reports which were withheld by the insurance carrier?

4. Did the paperwork submitted by the insurance carrier requesting the independent medical examination use leading language to tell the allegedly independent independent medical examiner what the insurance company wanted their conclusion to be?

5. Did you experience situations where you were denied medications or treatment without medical reports being presented, or by independent medical examiners who never examined you, but only examined medical reports (which were not itemized for your benefit, so key medical reports could be "skipped")?

6. Did the insurance company or New York State Workers Compensation Board allow private health information to be obtained (not related to the injury) by forcing you to sign a HIPAA authorization (probably in court)? By law, NYS WC cannot force you to sign any authorizations. Did the Judge or your attorney tell you this?

7. Was private medical or mental health information given to independent medical examiners or your practitioners in order to prejudice your claim?

8. Were you forced to endure multiple independent medical exams so the insurance company could doctor shop for the right opinion?

9. Were you told you had the right to videotape the independent medical examination, have a third party with you, including a woman if you are a female injured worker?

10. Did you receive copies of the independent medical examination request information from the insurance company, and does it match the paperwork in the Board file?

If you don't know the answers to these questions, I would urge you to call the Board and obtain online access to your Board file (which you are legally entitled to). Find the IME paperwork in your board file and review it against the medical records which prove your case to see if the IME itemizes (as they are required to do), which medical reports were presented to them for the IME. If you can see a pattern of elimination, where key medical documents are conveniently missing, in a manner which affected your access to medical treatment, then you may be able to join me in a class action RICO case (treble damages).

Note: Even if you have an attorney, don't expect the attorney to have reviewed the medical reports or the integrity of the IME request or evaluation. Your rights are violated every day, and the parties who should be protecting you don't.

This is worth a couple hours of your time, particularly if you have been declared less disabled than you are, were disqualified from standard medical treatment, prescriptions, therapy, surgery, etc., or have multiple injuries where the insurance companies could hide their activities behind a barrage of paperwork.

I am determined to stop the corruption in New York State Workers Compensation. Please help me if you can.

(09-08-2014, 09:50 AM)ChimarenTaylor Wrote: If you have experienced independent medical examinations where any of the following occurred, please contact me, as you may be eligible to be a party to a racketeering and fraud lawsuit in relation to corruption within New York State Workers Compensation:

1. Did an independent medical examiner render a medical opinion/report when they had no training in the specialty of your injury?

2. Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion on injuries they never examined you for, but claimed they did?

3. Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion not in your favor because they did not have copies of critical medical reports which were withheld by the insurance carrier?

4. Did the paperwork submitted by the insurance carrier requesting the independent medical examination use leading language to tell the allegedly independent independent medical examiner what the insurance company wanted their conclusion to be?

5. Did you experience situations where you were denied medications or treatment without medical reports being presented, or by independent medical examiners who never examined you, but only examined medical reports (which were not itemized for your benefit, so key medical reports could be "skipped")?

6. Did the insurance company or New York State Workers Compensation Board allow private health information to be obtained (not related to the injury) by forcing you to sign a HIPAA authorization (probably in court)? By law, NYS WC cannot force you to sign any authorizations. Did the Judge or your attorney tell you this?

7. Was private medical or mental health information given to independent medical examiners or your practitioners in order to prejudice your claim?

8. Were you forced to endure multiple independent medical exams so the insurance company could doctor shop for the right opinion?

9. Were you told you had the right to videotape the independent medical examination, have a third party with you, including a woman if you are a female injured worker?

10. Did you receive copies of the independent medical examination request information from the insurance company, and does it match the paperwork in the Board file?

If you don't know the answers to these questions, I would urge you to call the Board and obtain online access to your Board file (which you are legally entitled to). Find the IME paperwork in your board file and review it against the medical records which prove your case to see if the IME itemizes (as they are required to do), which medical reports were presented to them for the IME. If you can see a pattern of elimination, where key medical documents are conveniently missing, in a manner which affected your access to medical treatment, then you may be able to join me in a class action RICO case (treble damages).

Note: Even if you have an attorney, don't expect the attorney to have reviewed the medical reports or the integrity of the IME request or evaluation. Your rights are violated every day, and the parties who should be protecting you don't.

This is worth a couple hours of your time, particularly if you have been declared less disabled than you are, were disqualified from standard medical treatment, prescriptions, therapy, surgery, etc., or have multiple injuries where the insurance companies could hide their activities behind a barrage of paperwork.

I am determined to stop the corruption in New York State Workers Compensation. Please help me if you can.

Hi,

I posted a reply sometime back and never heard a response. I posted about StoneRiver Pharmacy Solutions. I tried everything to get someone's attention. I sent the info to the WCB and the New York Inspector General, was told to notify the Attorney General and when I did they said to go back to the WCB and Inspector General. I notified one of the largest False Claims Law firms in Washington, D.C. and they
told me to try a local firm. I sent an email to one of the largest law firms in Manhattan and I even sent all the info the a recipient of the Pulitzer Prize in investigative reporting to no avail. Then suddenly yesterday the law firm in Wall Street finally was interested and asked me a few questions. There most be something to my allegations for this law firm is one of the largest handling thousands of injuried WTC workers and first responders. They are the only one's who said they would look into the matter, and I even faxed the copies of the StoneRiver invoices I did receive and copy of what I actually paid for the prescription out of pocket.
Nobody really give a dam, they beg people to come forward with fraud and when you do no one wants to investigate. It's a dam joke, you would think these agencies would forward my allegations and evidence to the proper authorities, but no they just tell you to try some one else. This Wall Street firm will only take the case of a whistleblower
False Claims Act if they see big compensation in the outcome because this is an expensive law suit. I hope I rasied some interest by telling the attorney my research shows StoneRiver has over 60,000 pharmacies under contract and they fill 500,000 presriptions a month. That's 6,000,000 prescriptions a years, if you add $10 to each one it's and big thing, but imagine charging $384.00 for a prescription that cost me only $90.65. We're talking possiblly hundreds of millions of dollars. But the thing is everyone is in on the scam and it's really sad when you tell the WCB about it they don't even give a excrement tells me something. StoneRiver has been caught 9 times and pays the restitution and promises to change it's billing practices, but why would they if they can continue to steal 10's or 100's of millions and pay only pennies in restitution and NOBODY GOES TO JAIL!
I don't know what will come of this law firm who contacted me and said they'll look into it. But if you want to contact me Louiehist@yahoo.com.

(09-08-2014, 09:50 AM)ChimarenTaylor Wrote: If you have experienced independent medical examinations where any of the following occurred, please contact me, as you may be eligible to be a party to a racketeering and fraud lawsuit in relation to corruption within New York State Workers Compensation:

1.  Did an independent medical examiner render a medical opinion/report when they had no training in the specialty of your injury?

2.  Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion on injuries they never examined you for, but claimed they did?

3.  Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion not in your favor because they did not have copies of critical medical reports which were withheld by the insurance carrier?

4.  Did the paperwork submitted by the insurance carrier requesting the independent medical examination use leading language to tell the allegedly independent independent medical examiner what the insurance company wanted their conclusion to be?

5.  Did you experience situations where you were denied medications or treatment without medical reports being presented, or by independent medical examiners who never examined you, but only examined medical reports (which were not itemized for your benefit, so key medical reports could be "skipped")?

6. Did the insurance company or New York State Workers Compensation Board allow private health information to be obtained (not related to the injury) by forcing you to sign a HIPAA authorization (probably in court)?  By law, NYS WC cannot force you to sign any authorizations.  Did the Judge or your attorney tell you this?  

7.  Was private medical or mental health information given to independent medical examiners or your practitioners in order to prejudice your claim?

8.  Were you forced to endure multiple independent medical exams so the insurance company could doctor shop for the right opinion?

9.  Were you told you had the right to videotape the independent medical examination, have a third party with you, including a woman if you are a female injured worker?

10.  Did you receive copies of the independent medical examination request information from the insurance company, and does it match the paperwork in the Board file?

If you don't know the answers to these questions, I would urge you to call the Board and obtain online access to your Board file (which you are legally entitled to).  Find the IME paperwork in your board file and review it against the medical records which prove your case to see if the IME itemizes (as they are required to do), which medical reports were presented to them for the IME.  If you can see a pattern of elimination, where key medical documents are conveniently missing, in a manner which affected your access to medical treatment, then you may be able to join me in a class action RICO case (treble damages).

Note:  Even if you have an attorney, don't expect the attorney to have reviewed the medical reports or the integrity of the IME request or evaluation.  Your rights are violated every day, and the parties who should be protecting you don't.  

I am determined to stop the corruption in New York State Workers Compensation.  Please help me if you can.
I'm new to this board.

The IME doctor physically hurt & I had to get treated for his actions. He never mentioned this in his reports. Also, the opposing attorney submitted several fraudulent statements to the judge in his summation letter which affected the outcome. I have recently submitted this information to the WC Inspector General and the NYS Professional standards committee. What else can I do? (Respondents, please state your background, e.g. Esq)

File a complaint with the state Supreme Court::
http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/ad1/commi...20Form.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-12-2014, 12:18 AM)Scaffoldrider Wrote:

1.  Did an independent medical examiner render a medical opinion/report when they had no training in the specialty of your injury?

2.  Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion on injuries they never examined you for, but claimed they did?

3.  Did an independent medical examiner render an opinion not in your favor because they did not have copies of critical medical reports which were withheld by the insurance carrier?

4.  Did the paperwork submitted by the insurance carrier requesting the independent medical examination use leading language to tell the allegedly independent independent medical examiner what the insurance company wanted their conclusion to be?

5.  Did you experience situations where you were denied medications or treatment without medical reports being presented, or by independent medical examiners who never examined you, but only examined medical reports (which were not itemized for your benefit, so key medical reports could be "skipped")?

6. Did the insurance company or New York State Workers Compensation Board allow private health information to be obtained (not related to the injury) by forcing you to sign a HIPAA authorization (probably in court)?  By law, NYS WC cannot force you to sign any authorizations.  Did the Judge or your attorney tell you this?  

7.  Was private medical or mental health information given to independent medical examiners or your practitioners in order to prejudice your claim?

8.  Were you forced to endure multiple independent medical exams so the insurance company could doctor shop for the right opinion?

9.  Were you told you had the right to videotape the independent medical examination, have a third party with you, including a woman if you are a female injured worker?

10.  Did you receive copies of the independent medical examination request information from the insurance company, and does it match the paperwork in the Board file?

If you don't know the answers to these questions, I would urge you to call the Board and obtain online access to your Board file (which you are legally entitled to).  Find the IME paperwork in your board file and review it against the medical records which prove your case to see if the IME itemizes (as they are required to do), which medical reports were presented to them for the IME.  If you can see a pattern of elimination, where key medical documents are conveniently missing, in a manner which affected your access to medical treatment, then you may be able to join me in a class action RICO case (treble damages).

Note:  Even if you have an attorney, don't expect the attorney to have reviewed the medical reports or the integrity of the IME request or evaluation.  Your rights are violated every day, and the parties who should be protecting you don't.  

I am determined to stop the corruption in New York State Workers Compensation.  Please help me if you can.

Hi,

I posted a reply sometime back and never heard a response. I posted about StoneRiver Pharmacy Solutions. I tried everything to get someone's attention. I sent the info to the WCB and the New York Inspector General, was told to notify the Attorney General and when I did they said to go back to the WCB and Inspector General. I notified one of the largest False Claims Law firms in Washington, D.C. and they
told me to try a local firm. I sent an email to one of the largest law firms in Manhattan and I even sent all the info the a recipient of the Pulitzer Prize in investigative reporting to no avail. Then suddenly yesterday the law firm in Wall Street finally was interested and asked me a few questions. There most be something to my allegations for this law firm is one of the largest handling thousands of injuried WTC workers and first responders. They are the only one's who said they would look into the matter, and I even faxed the copies of the StoneRiver invoices I did receive and copy of what I actually paid for the prescription out of pocket.
     Nobody really give a dam, they beg people to come forward with fraud and when you do no one wants to investigate. It's a dam joke, you would think these agencies would forward my allegations and evidence to the proper authorities, but no they just tell you to try some one else. This Wall Street firm will only take the case of a whistleblower
False Claims Act if they see big compensation in the outcome because this is an expensive law suit. I hope I rasied some interest by telling the attorney my research shows StoneRiver has over 60,000 pharmacies under contract and they fill 500,000 presriptions a month. That's 6,000,000 prescriptions a years, if you add $10 to each one it's and big thing, but imagine charging $384.00 for a prescription that cost me only $90.65. We're talking possiblly hundreds of millions of dollars. But the thing is everyone is in on the scam and it's really sad when you tell the WCB about it they don't even give a excrement tells me something. StoneRiver has been caught 9 times and pays the restitution and promises to change it's billing practices, but why would they if they can continue to steal 10's or 100's of millions and pay only pennies in restitution and NOBODY GOES TO JAIL!
    I don't know what will come of this law firm who contacted me and said they'll look into it. But if you want to contact me Louiehist@yahoo.com.  
I have something related to this. Here are the facts: 1) The BOR added facts to the file that do not exist 2) When IME testimony was questioned as to it's credibility the BOR compared the deposition to the same doctors report; they did not use the Frye standard and they did not compare it to the diagnostic evidence on record 3) Old testimony by the IME doctor was preclude in 2005 and then more recently the doctor used this in his deposition and the insurer used it in their summation letter, yet they never disclosed that the 2005 was preclude and never made a motion to include it. I need to know what to do...

Get an atty.
Take depositions
Build an evidence record.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(02-19-2018, 02:12 PM)1171 Wrote: Get an atty.
Take depositions
Build an evidence record.

I had an attorney & they didn't catch any of this. I was building my own evidence record and found tons of potentially illegal stuff. I also have documented possible fraud on the court by the opposing side. The firm I was using has no interest in complicated stuff.

File atty malpractice.
Change attys.
Take fraud evidence to DA.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcoming Kids' Chance - Providing Scholarships to Children of Injured Workers admin 22 22,034 12-13-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Chris889
  Re injured myself (not the workers comp injury) 241050 3 1,316 03-10-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: 1171
  A good read for an Injured Worker Shadow 8 1,481 02-06-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  Question from New York state. Mustang229 7 1,509 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM
  New York Help Orazio 1 1,017 02-16-2017, 12:16 AM
  Help New York Osok 1 1,862 03-26-2015, 10:47 PM
  California injured workers please support AB305 California_Help 0 2,404 03-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Last Post: California_Help
Sad Need help New York Osok 3 2,970 03-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Osok
  Injured New York Workers - Class Action ChimarenTaylor 0 3,532 10-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Last Post: ChimarenTaylor
  Potential Third Party Lawsuit (New York WC Claimants- please read) ChimarenTaylor 9 11,351 09-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: ChimarenTaylor