Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any of you all win a part of that big lottery?
I could use a rich uncle about now. There is snow on the ground not much but under that snow is ice then it snowed its to cold and dangerous for me to go out in. I slipped and fell again on ice last week and am very tired of it. I want to move to someplace warm and cheap to live. I dont want to sell my farm to buy somewhere else if nothing else this farm can feed us. I dont have large animals anymore just chickens but they give me both eggs and meat and except in the winter feed themselves on bugs and such. Altho I am finding it harder and harder to kill them for meat its just to much work. My best friends husband has cows and we can buy one to take to butcher much easier than feeding and taking care of one right now. I dont know about you all but beef here is so expensive you almost have to take out a bank loan to get much at the market so buying a half is better. Sorry just rambling

Messages In This Thread
any of you all win a part of that big lottery? - lupacexi - 09-28-2017, 03:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any of you all win a part of that big lottery? jayne 5 2,291 02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Lottery Cervical_Fusion 9 2,337 04-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Last Post: darrinb
  PA Lottery backache 19 6,573 01-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: backache