Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 04-26-2015, 09:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BUSH BAILOUT????
09-25-2008, 05:15 PM
RE: The BUSH BAILOUT????
Ladies and Gentelman,

I was going to write and argue how you are so wrong but why you have not seen the truth yet but soon you will I will not tell you how but the ones awake we all see the how, our once great country has been sold out.

So go on and keep on thinking all these bail outs are good but your kids and grand kids will ask you years from now so Grandma and grandpa what did you do to help stop this? as you have passed this debt to them. Yep your debt as where do you think all this money is comming from? well ok I will tell you from us and our kids and our grandkids and if you think it will only be 700 billion dollars well folks wake up as it will be way more can you say Trillions yes trillions.

I will say my prayers and I see our for fathers ashamed at us and of our weak kneed leaders.There will be no tax breaks in fact we will be paying more and more and our dollar will drop more and more. At one time it used to be every one wanted our money around the world now they do not even want it. Germany has now said we are a third world country so yep these bail outs helped us alright helped us become a third world country.

So I guess you all think that the Federal Reserve is part of our government don't you? well guess what it is not even part of our government! so I guess it is alright for a bank to tell our government what to do have you ever wondered why we do not print our own money? this bank prints it up for us and than charges us interest for each dollar they print.

Oh yea the IRS is not even part of our government I know you thought it was but look it up as it is a corp. just like the federal reserve is a corp. so yippie oh do you really think it was all our fault? as there was only a billion dollars of bad loans so ask where is the rest of the money going to? stop getting your news from fox or cnn and get it where it is not corrupt.

Good luck folks make sure you are right with your God I wonder how many folks will want a chip?

doing the happy gilmore "happy thoughts, happy thoughts"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Oh right I was told in a older post that i was wrong well for your information yes Kissenger does hold allot of power still if not why is he always called for information when foreign policy advice is needed?

Another point to make soldiers coming here to be ready to patrol here ok here is information from the Army Times so here is the link but I do not buy we will have a bunch of screaming ragheads running around here but false flags I believe will happen as it is proven in the past our government has doen this over and over.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/ar...d_090708w/

So I keep proving myself over and over and I have you saying I'm wrong fine I hope I might but this is not a year 2000 thing why do say that when this is a true crises all i can say heads up and watch out.

Sorry Germany claims we have lost our Super Power status. I ask my self how in the world last year there was 61 billion failed mortgages and now we have a little over 100 billion why are they asking for 5oo billion ooops sorry they now state in USA today 5 trillion needed yep I said trillion needed.

Yep this is so good for country.

09-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Actually, your "older post" said that we would be under martial law by September 30th, and that any non-essential people over 44 would be eliminated.

That link you provide is a story about 1 combat team. They're going to need a few more people to cover the entire nation.

I will be looking for my apology on October 1st (unless I am dead, as I am obviously not essential).
09-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Admin, I guess it was a good idea to change our Florida trip from Oct to May of 09 HUH LOL

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
09-25-2008, 10:45 PM
I truly hope people will put the Dem and Rep out of their minds and look at what each of these men have done.....not what they say they can do ....cuz I can say I can paint but that dont make it so...I hate that people put hate and race into the mix.....I dont want you not voting for Obama cuz hes black I want you to not vote for him cuz hes an idiot.....We need right now someone who at least knows who he is and where hes been.....
I went to day to get my drivers licence renewed and the examiner saw the McCain/Palin button I was wearing and so proudly showed me a thing on his phone of a pic of Obama morphing into a monkey and back.....It wasnt cute it was raceist and it pissed me off.....I have a daughter who is half black I dont find it funny I find it stupid coming from stupid people....Vote for their record not their race....Dont listen to the BS coming from hysterical people and their emails or news shows, with google its easy to check out your own facts...be informed and vote...

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......
09-26-2008, 12:49 AM
unclebuck Wrote:Oh right I was told in a older post that i was wrong well for your information yes Kissenger does hold allot of power still if not why is he always called for information when foreign policy advice is needed?

Another point to make soldiers coming here to be ready to patrol here ok here is information from the Army Times so here is the link but I do not buy we will have a bunch of screaming ragheads running around here but false flags I believe will happen as it is proven in the past our government has doen this over and over.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/ar...d_090708w/

So I keep proving myself over and over and I have you saying I'm wrong fine I hope I might but this is not a year 2000 thing why do say that when this is a true crises all i can say heads up and watch out.

Sorry Germany claims we have lost our Super Power status. I ask my self how in the world last year there was 61 billion failed mortgages and now we have a little over 100 billion why are they asking for 5oo billion ooops sorry they now state in USA today 5 trillion needed yep I said trillion needed.

Yep this is so good for country.
[Image: ZZZZchill_pill.jpg]
09-26-2008, 06:35 AM
Your right Admin the email is wrong on date but it will happen of course I do not know when but soon. Well another Bank went under WAMU so this one makes it the biggest bank to fail in our history but on the good news side our government is going to give Dodge/Chrysler 25 billion to help them come up with better running cars.

Do you know only about 25% to 30% of the people want this bail out,and that the majority of this country want us out of this war. I also want to state how McCain and Bush and Obama have met to discuss this issue and are thinking on postponing their campaigns, think about that so who will be in charge if no one is running? and if this crises gets worse remember Bush has the right to suspend this election and not leave office.

Of course that is wrong as our great country has had elections in other crises like WWI and WWII also in the other great meltdown of our economy the great depression of the 1930's so do not say he must stay to make sure every thing is ok to suspend the election is to have a dictatorship and that is not America as we are a free nation.

I agree on the color issue as these two people running in office should be judged on their leadership and if they could help us but in the latest poll 52% of the people where unsure if either one is right for this country to help us. I could see that as they have never had a debate and it seems as the first one will be canceled,how can we decide if either one could help us as they have never faced each other in a debate to see their stance on issues.

Hey this is not doom and gloom this is our world and it is not going to go away hey did you ever imagine it would be our generation to live in this great occasion there will be a time when all the peoples will have to decide which team our you on good or bad for God or Satan sure some do not believe. Just be on the look out as the government has corrupted the churches and has close to 20,000 preachers they trained to say things such as give on to Ceaser which is his,or to turn your guns in also do not fall the pre trib as you will be disappointed.

God is great and he has blessed us all like a thief in the night his things would happen and our government is not going to stop what he has put into motion hard as they may try it is all crumbling around them like that little boy trying so hard to plug the damn he just does not have enough fingers our help, and soon the damn will fall to the pressure of Gods will.

Love you all.

09-26-2008, 09:53 AM
i sure hope they do something good very fast so things dont go down the crapper.all one can do is hope and pray.i know i lost alot of money from the stocks taking a big hit.

Each day is not a rite,it's a given.
09-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Jayne, well said! I could not agree more.

Wink, we need a large prescription of that medicine, please.

Unclebuck, I have to parse your quote a bit to respond:

unclebuck Wrote:Do you know only about 25% to 30% of the people want this bail out,and that the majority of this country want us out of this war.
And in WWII the majority of the US did not want to enter the war, and millions perished for our hesitance and ignorance. Regarding the war, IMHO, we have leaders now that did what was right in spite of public opinion. Lets hope they do the same with the financial mess. That does not mean I am happy with it, but something needs to be done. The majority opinion can still be the wrong opinion.
unclebuck Wrote:I also want to state how McCain and Bush and Obama have met to discuss this issue and are thinking on postponing their campaigns, think about that so who will be in charge if no one is running?
Oh, believe me, they are running. McCain's manuever over Obama with "let's get back to Washington and do our job" shows that you should put your money on old age and treachery over youth and inexperience any time.
unclebuck Wrote:and if this crises gets worse remember Bush has the right to suspend this election and not leave office.
Please cite the specific clause in the Constitution that specifies that.

Bottom line, we will survive this. Is it a big problem? Yes. Can we overcome it? Of course. We're Americans. We've faced worse evils, and have triumphed. But first we need to believe in ourselves and our country. The Revelations Armegeddon, doom and gloom apocalyptic scenario you promote has been around a long, long time. It was last going to occur in the new millenium. Even the bible says you will never know the time, and beware false prophets claiming that knowledge.

In my opinion, man has been predicting the end of time since, well, the beginning of time.

And finally, Tuffy, we'll all still be here and it will still be beautiful next May. First round of Rum Balls are on me! Smile
09-26-2008, 10:22 AM
uncle buck... what you say would have more credibility if you could list your references for the strong remarks that you make. Where did you hear that the campaigns may be post phoned? Was it on the news? I have not heard that my self. I know we are in a lot of trouble, but we all need to stick to the facts. Talk as you are doing above can create panic for people. I believe we should all stick to facts. Make informed decisions of truth, and help out in anyway we can. thanks for reading.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Watch The Dancing Bush bronco54501 1 1,901 11-18-2008 08:05 PM
Last Post: Tuffy