Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 04-28-2015, 02:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
damn Texans
07-02-2011, 02:25 AM
damn Texans
http://www.theonion.com/articles/texas-c...want,2728/

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: damn Texans
Jayne, Thanks for the laughs.

The article is flawed in to many ways. At first I thought it was from a comic book.

Texas has over 20 military stations ( at my last count ). Which means we have people from all 50 states. There will always be talk about Texas wanting to pull away from the Union. That will never happen.

I believe Rick Perry wants a wall around Austin. That is because someone burnt down his house a few years ago.

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. Jesus died for our sins. Soilders died for our freedom.
07-03-2011, 01:08 AM
I thought it was cute...Texas and Okla has a football fuss every year and of course a BBQ fuss and the jokes abound..... but we love ya anyhow

07-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Watch it gal....... I think they just got confused with the Mexican border, last year we spent 400 million defending it, since Obama is doing such a fine job! Wonder what our schools could do with that much money if the feds did their jobs?

The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie
07-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Homeschool mine now so we can make sure they can read and write

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Damn Yankees jayne 20 3,492 01-11-2010 01:41 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  HOT DAMN jayne 10 2,652 07-13-2007 01:43 PM
Last Post: MJC