He is looking good......and I bet he scares the Dems to death....what are they gonna do if they cant play the race card?.....their boy is gonna have to come in off the golf course and be a president....
ah please 1171 you gotta do better than that ....teach your president that there isnt 57 states that is daughter isnt 13 but 12 and a few other goodies he should know as president and of course as her Daddy pull his silly ass off the golf course to do a little business for the US....in between his jet setting get him a few people to teach him some manners about forein state dinners so he is not a total ass interupting the Queen of England with his major manner mistakes and then signing the date book with the wrong year.come on the man is a total laughingstock of his own party.....he has no more control of the goverment than Ru paul does testotarone.....I think Herman Cain is gonna be a force to be beat he is already turned around 3 major companies....now I know that doesnt compare to a neighbor hood block party or Acorn....but I bet you Herman Cain is gonna send your boy running right back to his telepromter.....I surly hope someone teachers him to read a bit better before he has to get back up there...cuz your boy is an total screw up.....taking all the credit for getting Osama and he didnt even get a bit of dirt on his hand sending out that fake film....for shame nothing about that boy is real....A navy seal team took out that man while Obama slept in a nice cozy bed....dont kid yourself.....your messiah has feet of clay
just for you 1171
Some Of Obama's Greatest Statements
Anyone still unclear on why he uses a teleprompter?
"Some Of Obama's Greatest Statements
1. "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's."
2. "I've now been in 57 states I think I have one left to go."
3. "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes, and I see many of them in the audience here today."
4. "What they'll say is, 'Well it costs too much money,' but you know what? It would cost, about. It it it would cost about the same as what we would spend. It. Over the course of 10 years it would cost what it would costs us. (nervous laugh) All right. Okay. We're going to. It. It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about hold on one second. I can't hear myself. But I'm glad you're fired up, though. I'm glad."
5. "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."
6. "I bowled a 129. It's like - it was like the Special Olympics, or something."
7. "Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time."
8. "Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours."
9. "It was interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing."
10. "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." "
I can hope he does.....he says he will and right now he is running neck and neck with Mitt Mitt screwed up his own state he isnt gonna get a chance to do America the same way...Bachman is full of hot air....Cain needs money to keep going he will get mine I can only hope he gets others also