Concerned about how workers’ compensation law is changing – and how your practices may be impacted?
From interpreting the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Fraud Statute to winning a contested case hearing, failing to stay on top of current issues related to workers’ compensation law is risky. This seminar will provide a solid understanding of workers’ compensation laws while delving into more advanced areas of the law, such as understanding permanent and total disability, investigating a claim and defending against unwarranted claims. Walk away with the skills you need to guard against workers’ compensation related costs and risks. Learn techniques you can use immediately in the complex world of workers’ compensation law.
Benefits for You
• Decipher what a compensable injury is and which benefits are recoverable by the employee
• Tips on using the second injury fund to your client’s advantage
• Understand the intricacies of occupational disease claims
• Get up to speed on recent case law regarding employer immunity
• Find out what you need to know about return-to-work procedures and issues