Out Front Ideas Webinar – Workers' Compensation - 20 Issues To Watch in 2017
Chicago, IL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Kimberly George and Mark Walls will open the 2017 webinar season with their most popular “Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark” broadcast of the year. It is scheduled for January 10, 2017 at 11:00AM Central.
In this complimentary webinar, they will be discussing the latest workers’ compensation trends, concerns and emerging issues. Many of the issues they discuss will be developed into individual, more-detailed webinars later in 2017.
Topics for discussion will include:
• The impact that the election might have on the industry.
• How healthcare reform could affect workers’ compensation.
• Obstacles brought forth by OSHA.
• The need to shift to delivery of quality, outcome-focused care.
• Improving workers’ compensation’s reputation.
• The new reality of an increasingly-impaired workforce.
• Cost drivers and the overall bureaucracy impeding progress in workers’ compensation.
• And more!
Click the link below to register:
If you register you can watch the archived content if the timing of the live broadcast does not fit your schedule. They hope to see you there!