There seems to be a great confusion about representation in Florida workers' compensation cases. Fortunately, not a great deal of attorneys are confused, but the...
From the Archives: Corporate America, Train Thy Front Line Manager Well on the Ways of Workers' Comp
Bob originally published this article as an editorial item on October 23, 2009, long before the existence of the "Bob's Cluttered Desk" blog. As Bob continues to dig out from the recent National Workers' Compensation Conference, we take the opportunity to republish this "from the archives"....
Atlanta, GA (WorkersCompensation.com) - LaTonya Evans, a former United Stated Postal Service employee, has been sentenced to federal prison for participating in a conspiracy that...
I stumbled across a news story out of Texas recently that surprised me a bit. It concerned a woman who had been denied treatment for...
Portland, OR (WorkersCompensation.com) - The day after a worker at a wild cat sanctuary texted her boss about her fears of being left alone with...
Denver, CO (WorkersCompensation.com) - Pinnacol Assurance, Colorado’s leading provider of workers’ compensation insurance, has named Edie Sonn as the company’s new vice president of communications...
- Pinnacol Assurance Promotes Kathy Kranz to Chief Financial Officer
- Webinar On Latest ASC Studies From WCRI
- Four Directors To Retire From Kansas Insurance Department
- Florida: Who Represents this Party?
- CA DWC Issues 2nd 15-Day Notice for Modification to Proposed Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule Regulations
- Ohio Man Caught on Video Faking Workplace Injury
Last week the management of Oregon workers' compensation insurer SAIF had their annual all-day getaway, a retreat ostensibly designed to educate, inform and motivate upper ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Georgia Once Again Has to Find its Way Out of the Idiopathic Swamp
- GA Court of Appeals Finds No Change of Condition After Car Accident on Doc Visit
- GA Court Orders Settlement Check Without Listing Medicare as Co-Payee