Watch this space for more news - literally!
(WorkersCompensation.com) - According to a 2015 Gallup Poll, 37% of workers telecommute at least occasionally. This number will almost certainly continue to grow as more...
SPRINGFIELD, IL (WorkersCompensation.com) - There are two sides to a story unless… there are not?! The present fiscal crisis and possible government shutdown in Illinois has...
Peter Rousmaniere wrote an excellent piece that appeared yesterday on this site, addressing the challenge of digitizing our industry. Specifically, he informed us that, while...
Tallahassee, FLA (WorkersCompensation.com) - While a task force promises to help save Florida's workers' compensation woes, some experts say the heroic efforts may not be...
Madison, WI (WorkersCompensation.com) – On February 8 of this year, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker submitted Assembly Bill 64, which is the “Executive Budget Bill.” According...
Columbus, OH (WorkersCompensation.com) - BWC is owed more than $66,000 in restitution from claimants and employers who were convicted and sentenced in January on fraud-related...
- Do High Heels Mean A Compensable Workers’ Comp Claim?
- Five Things to Catch Up On: 2/19, Weekend Edition
- Remote Liability
- A Game of Chess with the IL Workers’ Compensation System
- Evidence/Experts - Gianotti v. Independent School District, A16-0629 (Minn. Feb. 8, 2017)
- The Fundamentals of Workers' Compensation in Minnesota, prepared by Thomas F. Coleman
- Minnesota Case: Kubis v. Community Memorial Hospital Association (W.C.C.A. 02/05/16)
- Minnesota Case: Hohlt v. University of Minnesota (W.C.C.A. 02/03/16)
- Minnesota Case: Shire v. Rosemount Inc., 875 N.W. 2nd 289 (Minn. 2016)
- Intervenors - Sumner v. Jim Lupient Infiniti, 865 N.W. 2nd 706 (Minn. 2015)
- CA DIR and Division of Workers' Compensation Suspend 7 Providers for Fraud
- Study of Large Companies Finds Nearly All Workers at Risk of Stroke, Heart Disease
- Former CA Police Officer Convicted Of Committing Insurance Fraud Against City
- Five Things You Need To Know: 2/17, Friday Edition
- 3rd Annual Kids’ Chance of Nebraska Golf Outing Announced
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- MedRisk Names Chris Neil Executive Vice President of Client Strategy and Solutions
- Back-To-Back Sessions On Opioids At WCRI Conference
- New Back Pain Guidelines Shun Medications
- CA District Attorney Cracks Down on Unlicensed Contractors
- Florida Division of Workers' Compensation Launches Online Employer Coverage Assistance Program
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
Columbus, OH (WorkersCompensation.com) - BWC is owed more than $66,000 in restitution from claimants and employers who were convicted and sentenced in January on fraud-related ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Daubert, We Hardly Knew Ye, Or do We?
- Police Officers and Course and Scope
- What about the "BAD ACTORS?"