It was a lively and bruising discussion, but one well worth having. It occurred during a 3 hour session of the Disability Management and Return...
It was revealed last week that a flaw was discovered in some versions of security encryption code used by millions of websites around the world....
I attended a presentation Thursday that was part of the Disability Management and Return to Work Committee presentation at the IAIABC. It was held in...
I'm always a bit skeptical when companies report the results of self-serving surveys. AFLAC, you know, the duck-spokesman company, published a survey indicating that when...
American Exceptionalism, Naked Cheesemakers and Medical Tourism in Workers' Comp: It ain't all Gouda
Last week I wrote an article outlining my opinion on Medical Tourism within workers' compensation, and why I believed it would never really work for...
Express Scripts Drug Trend Report: Cost Increases Drive Higher Drug Trend for Workers’ Compensation Overall drug trend for workers’ compensation increased 9.5%, according to the Express...
- Cal/OSHA Fines BART $210,000 For 2013 Accident That Killed 2 Transit Workers
- CA DWC Posts Adjustment to Official Medical Fee Schedule (Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Section)
- Injured Worker Lied Under Oath to IWCC Arbitrator In An Attempt to Obtain Benefits
- Ohio Woman Ordered To Repay $32K In Workers' Comp Benefits
- Fallen Oregon Workers To Be Remembered April 28
- NYS New Maximum Weekly Benefit Rate Effective July 1, 2014
What is workers compensation? Workers compensation is a type of insurance employers are required to have in order to provide benefits to employees injured on the ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- CMS Issues Liability Insurance Settlement Reporting and Recovery Threshold Pursuant to SMART Act
- Liability plaintiff loses its right to reimbursement; So does Medicare
- MSP Predictions for 2014