Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Bob Wilson, President & CEO of WorkersCompensation.com and author of the blog "From Bob's Cluttered Desk", is scheduled to speak at...
Cranston, RI & Chicago, IL (WorkersCompensation.com) - An updated Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Medical Fee Schedule has been released and will go into effect on...
Springfield, IL (WorkersCompensation.com) - The state of Illinois announced that the proposed rules for implementation of the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act...
A recent police action resulting in workers' compensation citations in Azusa, California shows us that, when it comes to investigating massage parlors, it truly takes...
It was a lively and bruising discussion, but one well worth having. It occurred during a 3 hour session of the Disability Management and Return...
St. Louis, MO (WorkersCompensation.com) – Safety National Casualty Corporation, the U.S. market leader in excess workers’ compensation and significant provider of treaty reinsurance and large...
- MEMIC Announces Appointments to Underwriting Team in Virginia, Maryland and Florida
- Bob Wilson to Speak at Workers' Compensation Association of New Mexico Conference
- Component Medicine: The Medical Team Will See You Now
- Risk Practitioners Take Time to Support Local Charities at RIMS '14
- Texas Employer Indicted for Premium Fraud
- Work Comp And The Indirect Approach – Tips For Employers
Portland, ME (WorkersCompensation.com) -The MEMIC Group has announced the appointment of three experienced underwriters for its territories in Virginia, Maryland and Florida. Timothy Cook, Michael ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Do California and Canada have a lot in common when it comes to workers' compensation?
- Can a Childhood Illness be considered an "occupational disease"?
- Are there systemic barriers to reporting injuries and filing claims?