During a session at the CCWC Conference in Anaheim, CA earlier in the month, one of the presenters said something that struck a chord with...
As the saga of John Plotkin's abrupt and improper termination drags on, thousands of SAIF documents continue to shed light on the story as well...
A California appeals court recently ruled in favor of a correctional officer who had filed a claim for workers’ compensation. His injury? He was hurt...
A man serving 15 years in prison for robbery is suing the same Delaware pizza place that he tried to rob. Nigel Sykes, 23, has...
Over the years, I’ve had safety directors or claims managers tell me that workers compensation claims move slower than a 1 legged dog on tranquilizers. ...
Helena, MT (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Judicial Nomination Commission met by conference call today to review the applications for judge for the Workers’ Compensation Court. The...
- Maine DOL Offering Safety Classes for Employers in August
- Safety National Opens Dallas Regional Office, Expands Field Underwriting Presence
- Alaska Woman May Get Same-Sex Death Benefits
- Threat During Surgery Nets Workers Comp
- House Passes Longshore Harbor Workers' Compensation Clarification Act
- WA Adult Family Home Operator Must Repay State For Fraud
Six individuals in California found themselves on the wrong side of the law recently. On June 6, five suspects associated with three paving companies were ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- 3 Reasons Why Comp Claims Seem To Go On Forever
- 3 Essential Elements of Any Return to Work Program
- Why Workers Comp Claims Will Continue to Trend Downward