This week finds me off of my regular Monday/Wednesday schedule again. Whether you call it "Padgett," or "that 11th Circuit case," you are all talking...
Austin, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) – The TX Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) will host the Texas Workers’ Compensation Compliance Conference in 2014. The conference will be...
In a letter addressed to SAIF employees dated today, August 25th, Oregon Governor John “I Seee Nuthhink” Kitzhaber has announced the appointment of 3 brand...
Studies Find Early MRI for Lower Back Pain Often Yield Expensive, Unnecessary Treatment and Longer Disability Periods
Hopkinton, MA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Research conducted by the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety finds that inappropriate early use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) to...
This is just a quick update to yesterday’s post, where we published a grainy black and white scan of a photo showing the faux branding...
Sherman, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - A retired NFL running back should not get higher monthly benefits because football may not have caused his disabilities, a federal...
- Multiple CA State agencies Combine Efforts to Conduct Statewide Underground Economy Sweep
- Los Angeles Dr Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case, Admits He Wrote Bogus Prescriptions for Power Wheelchairs and Other DME
- San Francisco Dr and DME Owner Sentenced in Fraud Scheme
- Investigators Crack Ohio Chiropractor’s $300,000 Fraud Scheme
- Fraud Finders: Ohio BWC Employees Root Out Suspicious Activity
- Workers Willfully Exposed to Amputation Hazards at New Jersey Manufacturing Facility
Editors Note: This article was written by Amanda Jaret, law student at St. John’s University, Class of 2013. It was the first place winner in the annual ...
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 93
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- How does health, safety and workers' comp measure up in China?
- What are the OH&S / Workers' Comp implications of "Voluntary" events and activities?
- How does the workers' compensation scope of coverage influence the OH&S mandate?