Billund, DK (WorkersCompensation.com) - Karsten Kaltoft of Billund, Denmark, spent 15 years working as a daycare provider for the city. But in 2010, the city...
Workers’ compensation costs for temporary disability are a function of: The compensation rate (66 2/3rds% of gross, 90% of net spendable) Waiting periods (none, 3 days, 2/5ths...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Bob Wilson, author of the WorkersCompensation.com blog "From Bob's Cluttered Desk" was named as a top national blogger by LexisNexis for...
I was once told by a Florida fraud investigator that the incidence of fraud in workers' compensation was about a 50/50 scenario between employers and...
There are many beautiful places here in Sarasota that I could recommend if you ever visit the area. One spot I just added to the...
Sacramento, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - District Attorney Jan Scully announced yesterday that former California Highway Patrol (CHP) Officer Tony Yao was convicted by jury on felony...
- IL DOI Announces 2 Convictions Resulting from its Workers’ Comp Fraud Investigations
- 2 Workers Injured at Ohio Rice-Cake Plant
- Dancer Says Club Failed to Prevent Shooting
- Obesity Could Be a Disability, EU Court Says
- Ohio Man Pays $2,500 in Workers’ Comp Restitution
- CA Man Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison For Lying To Obtain Workers’ Compensation Funds
The SAIF Board of Directors met yesterday in Salem, and to say they rolled out the welcome mat for unhappy employees would be a complete ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals Considers Jurisdict
- Pennsylvania Going To Work Decisions
- News And Notations, Autumn 2014