I could just as well have titled this article, "WSI, Just Give Dennis Whedbee His Goddamned Hand". Investigative Journalism website ProPublica, in partnership with NPR,...
Personal interactions can be a complicated thing, and when the parties conducting the interaction are devoid of any acceptable level of perspicaciousness, the challenge of...
Sacramento, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - While workers’ compensation pharmacy benefit managers have been utilizing drug formularies for a long time, only Washington, Texas, Ohio and Oklahoma...
New York, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - RIMS has announced nine “Hot Topic Sessions” scheduled for RIMS 2015 Annual Conference & Exhibition on April 26th – 29th...
Perhaps I've been in Florida, a state where freeze warnings are issued if the temperature approaches 45 degrees, too long. Like many here in the...
Sacramento, CA - A Bay Area mechanical designer suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome said she had her workers’ compensation reduced for a reason that has...
- More Than $1.5 Million Approved For OH Safety Grants In January
- TX DWC Approves 10 Companies to Self-Insure for Workers' Compensation Claims
- Bronx Hair Salon Fired Employee Who Warned Co-Workers Of Formaldehyde Hazards, Suit Alleges
- Untrained Worker Suffers Fatal Electrocution
- CA Labor Commissioner Cites LA Car Wash Businesses over $1.3 Million for Wage Theft
- Oregon OSHA Cites Portland Bakery For Willful Safety Violations
In a CompTalk! First, we feature two guests, Nancy Grover and Fred Kurst of LRP Publications. Nancy and Fred are key players in the National ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Alabama Court of Appeals Reverses Trial Court’s Order that Employer Pay for Knee Replacement
- Being Specific About Specific Losses
- A Horse is a Horse of Course, of Course, but in Alabama, Riding one may not be Considered in the Course