I have it on excellent authority that major changes to the Wisconsin workers’ compensation system will be proposed with the release of the state’s budget...
The New Mexico Court of Appeals has ruled that medical marijuana should be classified as “reasonable and necessary medical care”, and therefore must be paid...
Austin, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Texas Medical Board declared a bogus "emergency" to require doctors to meet patients "face-to-face" before prescribing them a controlled drug,...
Trenton, NJ (WorkersCompensation.com) - Acting Attorney General John J. Hoffman announced that a medical doctor from Union County has been arrested on charges he conspired...
I've spent a good deal of time the last couple of years talking about a needed culture change in the workers' compensation industry. I've promoted...
There has been a great deal of controversy about respondent’s lien rights in motor vehicle accident cases since the unreported ruling inDever v. New...
- SUPERIOR COURT DECISION REFUSED TO FOLLOW UNREPORTED DECISION IN DEVER V. NEW JERSEY MANUFACTURERS
- WA Work Force Development Center Recognized By L&I For Safety Excellence
- The Cold Winds of Workers' Comp Reform Are Blowing in Wisconsin
- WA Cedar Mill Fined More Than $150,000 For Safety Violations In Connection With Worker Injury
- Construction Industry Leads NC in Work-Related Deaths
- Texas DWC Announces 2014 Enforcement Actions
I have it on excellent authority that major changes to the Wisconsin workers’ compensation system will be proposed with the release of the state’s budget ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Issues Complicating the Claims Handling Process
- CEOs & Stakeholders Identify Workers' Comp Market Trends