I stumbled across a news story out of Texas recently that surprised me a bit. It concerned a woman who had been denied treatment for...
Portland, OR (WorkersCompensation.com) - The day after a worker at a wild cat sanctuary texted her boss about her fears of being left alone with...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – FlashFormSSL, the original and largest cloud based forms library and auto-population system for the workers' compensation industry, will be receiving major...
Over 15 years I've attended what feels like a million conferences, and about a billion individual conference sessions. While there is a plethora of quality...
Tallahassee, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (Office) has approved an overall decrease of 5.2% in workers’ compensation insurance rates in Florida, the...
This rapid-fire panel on the final day of the National Workers' Compensation & Disability Conference offered 60 usable tips to help improve workers' compensation claims...
- Tailor Your Communications for Smoother Claims Handling
- Workers MA Shipping Terminal Exposed to Electrocution
- Energi and HDI-Gerling Select York to Manage Workers’ Compensation Claims
- WA AG Sends Notice of Endangerment and Intent to Sue to US Dept of Energy And Its Contractors to Protect Workers From Hazardous Hanford Tank Vapors
- Cal/OSHA Cites Disney Construction for 2 Worker Fatalities: Faulty Equipment, Untrained Staff Caused Deaths at Job Site
- Undermining the "Grand Bargain" of Workers' Compensation: How Does This Impact Exclusive Remedy?
Last week the management of Oregon workers' compensation insurer SAIF had their annual all-day getaway, a retreat ostensibly designed to educate, inform and motivate upper ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Is Medicare Denial For Open Workers' Comp Claims a Common Problem?
- Workers' Compensation 101 - Oregon Style
- Spending My Birthday with SAIF Employees, and Throwing Water on the Witch