The 2016 Best Blogs have been announced!
View the top original content creators here!
Technology is always an interest for me. Recently, I saw a story about a major Internet company shifting their business model. It is worthy of...
Denver, CO (WorkersCompensation.com) - Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Pinnacol Assurance Board of Directors. The Pinnacol Assurance Board of Directors...
Sacramento, CA - In 2004, the Legislature passed SB 899 which was a major reform of the California workers' compensation system. As a part of...
Charlotte, NC (WorkersCompensation.com) - Former Carolina Panther Safety Hakuri Nakamura sued Lloyd's of London claiming it subjected him to "virtually impossible" procedures to prove his...
Yes, you read that right. A vaccine for heroin. I first ran across this concept on Twitter last week. I saw a posting from @heroin_research about a...
I am in Destin, FL this morning, at the Annual Conference of the Southern Association of Workers’ Compensation Administrators, commonly known as SAWCA. I am...
- Paradigm Shift
- Telemedicine Case Study
- Robotics & Technology Advances
- Technology's Impact on Medical Care
- State Board Approves Claims for Families of Fallen Offices
- OSHA Cites Pilgrim's Pride for Medical Mismanagement, Fall, Machine Guarding and Other Hazards
- CO Gov Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- SAWCA Annual Conference
- SAWCA Regulators Roundtable
- Appellate Division Allows Comp Retaliation Case To Proceed To Jury
- Second Hand Smoke Cancer Claim Is Barred For Late Filing
- New Law Says Goodbye to ACOEM Guidelines
- Worker's Compensation Rate Reduction Lowers Cost of Doing Business in Wisconsin
- National Mine Rescue Competition Draws 37 Teams From 18 States
- 3rd Annual Kids’ Chance of Nebraska Golf Outing Announced
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- US Labor Department's OSHA Enters Alliance with NYS Workers' Compensation Board to Better Protect Workers
- OH BWC Spotlights Workplace Safety in Cambridge
- NFL Doc Who Dismissed Head Injuries Retires
- Ft. Myers Business Owner Steals More Than $1,000,000 Through Payroll Check-Cashing and Workers' Comp Scheme
- NY Restaurateur Charged with Insurance & Workers' Comp Fraud
- Dallas Workers' Comp Summit Issues Final Issue Priority Report
- Workers' Comp Agents, Either Stand and Be Heard or Take a Seat and Endure the Ride
- Deadline Extended - Nominate a Winner for the Comp Laude Awards
- Neighborhood Fireworks, Gun Control and the Failure of Law
- The Legal Debris Field Widens as Oklahoma Supremes Give Comp Reforms Another Hit
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
Jacksonville, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Employer name: Pilgrim's Pride Corp. Inspection site: 19740 Highway 90, Live Oak, Florida 32060 Citations issued: The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- The Politics of Executive Suites
- Year End Workers' Compensation Musings
- Recent Meadowbrook Insurance Issues Recalls P/C Carrier Financial Turmoil of Past Years