The 2016 Best Blogs have been announced!
View the top original content creators here!
The U.S. Department of Labor issued its much-anticipated final overtime exemption rule yesterday, raising the minimum salary threshold required to qualify for the Fair Labor...
Pharmacogenetic testing has the potential to help clinicians improve outcomes for injured workers and reduce costs for payers. While research showing the clinical value of...
The final notes from the 2016 Workers’ Compensation Summit held in Dallas last week were released to the participants today. We promised that all of...
We are finalizing the initial notes from the Summit; the “national conversation” on workers’ compensation held in Dallas last week, and we hope to publish...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Kids’ Chance of Florida, Inc., has announced that it is accepting scholarship applications for the upcoming educational year. Children who have...
At the 2016 SIIA Workers' Compensation Executive Forum, Jon Pearson from QLI kicked of the session with some blues harmonica then talked about how the...
- Where Wellness and Workers' Comp Intersect
- Where Wellness and Workers’ Comp Intersect
- Key Appellate Case Explains Confidentiality Rules in New Jersey Workers' Comp
- MA Candy Manufacturer, Staffing Agency, Cited After Temporary Employee Loses Part of Finger
- Tragedy Avoided: Employee's Life Saved by a Seat Belt
- CA DWC Posts Amendments to Draft Home Health Care Fee Schedule Regulations
- OK AG Pruitt Files Workers' Compensation Fraud Charges
- OSHA Finds Lack of Proper 'Work Zone' in Plumber's Death
- Travelers Injury Impact Report Details Most Frequent Workplace Accidents
- Lou Savage to Lead Oregon Workers' Compensation Division
- Family of Killed Amazon Worker Can Amend Case
- Alaska Occupational Safety and Health Accident Reporting Expanded
- Are Injured Workers Lying About Not Using Illicit Drugs?
- 4th DCA Sustains School District Employee's Fraud Conviction
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- Last Day to Register for Webinar (no charge): Lower Workers' Comp Cost Best Practices
- Battle Ground Siding Company Cited 7th Time for Safety Violations
- WA AG Ferguson: How Many Sick Hanford Workers Will It Take?
- Naples Business Owner Arrested for $700,000 Workers' Compensation Fraud Scheme
- OH BWC Investigations Result in Eight Workers' Comp Fraud Convictions in April
- TDI-DWC Seeking Input for Development of Return-to-Work Plan-Based Audit
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A Drivers License and a Religious Lesson
- From the archives: CompBob! - An Old Farmer, A Mule and a Nagging Wife
- CompBob! Friday Joke - When Newlyweds are expecting a third resident
- CompBob! Friday Joke - Offering Solace to All Taxpayers This Week
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A Philisophical Presentation Regarding Mathematics
Andover, MA (WorkersCompensation.com) - A candy-wrapping machine surgically amputated part of a temporary worker's left index finger at a subsidiary of Tootsie Roll Industries Inc. ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Occupational Noise and Hearing Conservation - Live Webinar
- Back to Routine Doesn't Mean Back in Pain
- Making Road Construction Safe for Everyone