I have been wanting to write this article for a few days, and in fact intended to do so next week. However, a session yesterday...
The Texas Division of Workers’ Compensation stepped into the case of Jane Hays last Friday, issuing an Interlocutory Order requiring Texas Political Subdivisions (TPS) to...
The image I cannot get out of my head while writing this is the quartet playing calmly on deck as the Titanic slowly sinks into...
San Francisco, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) will implement a new online panel process for represented initial panel requests on October...
Technically, as I write this I am not in Dana Point. Rather, I am on a plane bound for Dana Point and the annual California...
EMPLOYER IMPROPERLY FAILED TO ALLOW EMPLOYEE TO CURE DEFECT IN FMLA MEDICAL CERTIFICATION BEFORE TERMINATING EMPLOYEE FOR EXCESSIVE ABSENTEEISM - NWCDN New Jersey Member
Cases in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals have great importance for New Jersey employers in connection with the FMLA. The case ofHansler v. Lehigh...
Sherman, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - A retired NFL running back should not get higher monthly benefits because football may not have caused his disabilities, a federal ...
- EMPLOYER IMPROPERLY FAILED TO ALLOW EMPLOYEE TO CURE DEFECT IN FMLA MEDICAL CERTIFICATION BEFORE TERMINATING EMPLOYEE FOR EXCESSIVE ABSENTEEISM - NWCDN New Jersey Member
- The Workers' Comp Payola Pandemic: Rampant Graft and Corruption Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be
- Retired Buffalo Police Officer Sentenced To Prison For Defrauding Injured On Duty Program
- Industry Bloggers Debate Top Workers' Comp Issues
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- 3 Reasons Why Comp Claims Seem To Go On Forever
- 3 Essential Elements of Any Return to Work Program
- Why Workers Comp Claims Will Continue to Trend Downward