There is something to be said for the United Kingdom's Single payer socialized medicine system. It is over there and not here, and that is...
There is a quiet revolution taking place in the realm of pain management; one that is changing lives and resulting in an incredible rate of...
The ProPublica/NPR investigative reports have highlighted what is wrong with workers’ compensation. Make no mistake; there is much to criticize among the US and Canadian...
I’m tired of accommodating the disabled. I don’t think we should do it anymore. The entire exercise is swathed in negativity. In accommodation today, we...
I wrote last year about the effects of automation on attorneys. Attorneys Obsolete? described a trend towards automation in the legal practice and what that could portend...
Crawford® to Showcase Extensive Range of Claims Management Services at RIMS Crawford & Company®-and its Broadspire® and Risk Sciences Group® (RSG®) units-will be showcasing their extensive...
- WCIRB Report Shows Improving Conditions for California Carriers
- CA DWC Issues First 15-Day Comment Period for Workers' Compensation Benefit Notice Regulations
- Joint Statement on the Second Anniversary of the Rana Plaza Disaster in Bangladesh
- Fallen Washington Workers to be Honored at April 28 Ceremony
- PA Employer Exposes 3 Workers to Asbestos Dangers
- Workers' Comp Billing Change will Bring Payment Flexibility for Ohio Employers
The resemblance is uncanny. Rapacious accusations of mortal sin, followed by a swift tribunal replete with vague and unsubstantiated evidence. A decisive summation determines the ...
- Controls Limit Workers Comp Drug Price Rise To 1.9% And Other News Tidbits
- CA Bay Area Psychologist Sentenced To 4 Months In Prison For Submitting Falsified Billing Records To Federal Workers' Compensation Program
- Walking the Walk: Taking Courage - Managing Pain Doesn't Always Mean Masking It
- SAIF Executive Council's Bold Words Require Bolder Action
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- What can we take from the ProPublica/NPR investigative reports on Workers' Compensation?
- Does Workers' Compensation need a new "Grand Bargain"?
- What happens when everyone has a workplace accommodation?