I spent much of last week in the mountains of Montana, attending and speaking at the Montana Governors’ Conference on Workers’ Compensation. It was a...
Editors Note: We originally posted this tribute in the days following the 9/11 attack in 2001, and it was viewed here by tens of thousands of...
The SAIF Board of Directors met yesterday in Salem, and to say they rolled out the welcome mat for unhappy employees would be a complete...
For those of you aware of my particular political proclivities, you may be assuming this is a diatribe about current leadership issues within our nation....
Santa Fe, NM (WorkersCompensation.com) - Medical marijuana a doctor recommended for an injured worker's pain must be paid for by the workers' employer and insurer,...
The Impact of Healthcare Reform was listed as “hot topic” at the California Workers’ Compensation & Risk Conference, a session where stakeholders gathered to gain...
- Saskatchewan's Mission Zero: Because One Death is Too Many
- Court Finds Joint Employment For Golf Course Superintendent and Applies "Bunkhouse Rule" In Holding Injury At Residence To Be Compensable
- Health Care Provider Team Identifies $19.5M in Savings for Ohio Workers’ Comp System
- What is an employer "duty"?
- Kickball Injury Nets Man Workers' Comp in S.C.
- AIA Congratulates Chubb, The Hartford, Travelers And Zurich American On Being Named Top 10 Commercial Carriers
Helios VP Government Affairs to Serve on New Hampshire Governor’s Commission to Reduce Workers’ Comp Medical Costs
Memphis, TN (WorkersCompensation.com) - Today, Helios, a workers’ compensation specialty services provider, announces that the company’s vice president of government affairs, Brian Allen, was selected ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- How the Affordable Care Act is Affecting Employers
- Industry Bloggers Debate Effectiveness of Workers' Compensation
- The Current State of California Workers' Compensation & Looking Forward