Memphis, TN (WorkersCompensation.com) – Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. (Sedgwick), announced today that it has completed its purchase of T&H Global Holdings, LLC and its...
The Disability Management and Return to Work Committee met yesterday at the IAIABC 100th Annual Conference in Austin, TX. As regular readers will know, this...
Raleigh, NC (WorkersCompensation.com) - Effective immediately, the North Carolina Industrial Commission has created a dedicated e-mail inbox for Motions to Show Cause and related correspondence...
I was at a dinner Wednesday night when I got into an animated discussion about gun control with a lawyer in our group. Someone had...
This really is a workers' compensation oriented post. Really. You just have to be patient with me while I assemble all the parts, so to...
The big event on the second day of the IAIABC Annual Conference is the Commissioner's Forum. In this session, regulators from around the nation provide...
- IAIABC: Making Return to Work Easy Peasy Committee Style
- Sedgwick Completes Acquisition of VeriClaim
- New Hampshire Contractor Exposed Employees To 25-foot Falls
- SD Workforce Development Council Elects Officers
- VA Governor McAuliffe Announces $11.9 million Workforce Innovation Fund Grant
- NC Announces New Procedure For Contempt Correspondence
The alleged comments that got SAIF CEO John Plotkin fired last month were recently made available to me, and if accurate they only bring additional ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Diagnostic Testing In Workers Comp: Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don’t?
- Ohio Employers Could Receive Some $126M
- Accountable Care and Workers Compensation: Are They Compatible?