The Association for Responsible Alternatives to Workers’ Compensation (ARAWC) is, according to its website, “a national organization formed to advocate for a system that will...
In our California legal system the uninsured employers are the criminals, and are formally referred to as “illegally uninsured”. They are suspect in their testimony...
The Oklahoma State Legislature last week passed and sent to the Governor SB 767, a bill otherwise known as the “comp cleanup bill”. Overall it...
Editor's Note: Bob originally published this story November 18, 2013. We republish it today in honor of Memorial Day and all that it stands for. I've...
Beaumont, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - Design defect did not cause the death of an electrician who fell 40 feet when the lift he was using in...
What if we could have instant access to perfect information? Access is not a problem limited to information. If a manufacturer had perfect information...
- Workers' Comp: The Next Major Data Breach Target?
- Utah Man Ordered to Pay Over $97,000 in Restitution to Montana State Fund
- NY Clothing Retailer Again Locks Emergency Exits
- 2015 National Council of Self-Insurers Annual Conference
- US DOL and FAR Council Propose Guidance, Rule to Implement Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order
- TX State Office of Risk Management Engages Client Agency to Produce Safety Video
Austin, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - The State Office of Risk Management recently worked together with client agency, the Teacher Retirement System of Texas, to develop an ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Opt Out Transparency – Where are the Lost Members of ARAWC?
- Unrestrained Florida Postal Carriers May Now Drive With Unbelted Abandon
- With SB 767, Oklahoma Opt Out Gets a Wee Bit Darker