The 2016 Best Blogs have been announced!
View the top original content creators here!
The U.S. Department of Labor issued its much-anticipated final overtime exemption rule yesterday, raising the minimum salary threshold required to qualify for the Fair Labor...
Pharmacogenetic testing has the potential to help clinicians improve outcomes for injured workers and reduce costs for payers. While research showing the clinical value of...
The final notes from the 2016 Workers’ Compensation Summit held in Dallas last week were released to the participants today. We promised that all of...
We are finalizing the initial notes from the Summit; the “national conversation” on workers’ compensation held in Dallas last week, and we hope to publish...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Kids’ Chance of Florida, Inc., has announced that it is accepting scholarship applications for the upcoming educational year. Children who have...
Sacramento, CA - Former San Diego Chargers great Ron Mix, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, pleaded guilty Monday in federal court...
- CA Doctor Agrees to Plead Guilty to Distributing Addictive Painkiller
- WCRI Studies Compare Outcomes of Injured Workers Across 15 States
- First Lawsuit Filed After OSHA Shuts Down Work at Fraser Shipyards Due to Toxic Lead Exposure
- Reducing Future Medicals Through Medicare Secondary Payer Automation
- NY Business Owner Stole More Than $100,000 In Workers' Compensation Benefits While Training Dogs
- Class Blames Ozone Washers for Illness
- Cal/OSHA Cites Agricultural Firm after Explosion Kills Worker, Burns Resident and Home
- CA DWC Posts Proposed Further Amendments to WCIS Regulations and EDI Implementation Guides
- CMS Issues Alert on ICD-9 and ICD-10 Exclusions
- ADR Programs
- Emotional Recovery after Catastrophic Injury
- Where Wellness and Workers’ Comp Intersect
- Key Appellate Case Explains Confidentiality Rules in New Jersey Workers' Comp
- MA Candy Manufacturer, Staffing Agency, Cited After Temporary Employee Loses Part of Finger
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- Last Day to Register for Webinar (no charge): Lower Workers' Comp Cost Best Practices
- Tragedy Avoided: Employee's Life Saved by a Seat Belt
- CA DWC Posts Amendments to Draft Home Health Care Fee Schedule Regulations
- OK AG Pruitt Files Workers' Compensation Fraud Charges
- OSHA Finds Lack of Proper 'Work Zone' in Plumber's Death
- Travelers Injury Impact Report Details Most Frequent Workplace Accidents
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A Drivers License and a Religious Lesson
- From the archives: CompBob! - An Old Farmer, A Mule and a Nagging Wife
- CompBob! Friday Joke - When Newlyweds are expecting a third resident
- CompBob! Friday Joke - Offering Solace to All Taxpayers This Week
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A Philisophical Presentation Regarding Mathematics
In a CompTalk! First, we feature two guests, Nancy Grover and Fred Kurst of LRP Publications. Nancy and Fred are key players in the National ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Georgia Form Changes—Effective February 15, 2016
- Georgia Board Rule Changes- Effective February 15, 2016
- Georgia Once Again Has to Find its Way Out of the Idiopathic Swamp