I am headed out the door for a few days of vacation (more like a staycation, as the honeydo list is long and in need...
Whoever created the old adage, “What you don’t know can’t hurt you” probably didn’t know what they were talking about. At the very least they...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Judy Dubreuil has joined WorkersCompensation.com as a Research Analyst, supporting the company’s growing Compliance Research and Forms Management services. Dubreuil has...
Last week the management of Oregon workers' compensation insurer SAIF had their annual all-day getaway, a retreat ostensibly designed to educate, inform and motivate upper...
Lansing, MI (WorkersCompesnation.com) - Kids’ Chance of Michigan is proud to announce it has awarded 3 additional scholarships, bringing the total number of scholarships awarded...
Baton Rouge, LA (WorkersCompensation.com) - It is with deep sadness that Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation (LWCC) announces the passing of founding board member Aubrey T....
- MedRisk's Ruth Estrich Addresses Psychosocial Barriers to Recovery at NWCDC
- RIMS Executive Report: Managing Reputational Risk To Drive Strategic Performance
- MEMIC Hire Expands Presence in Virginia and Maryland
- AFGE Requests CDC Guidance To Protect All Public Safety Workers From Ebola
- Medical Pot Makes Florida a Battleground State
- ME Health Care Facility Earns Safety Award
Editors Note: This article was written by Amanda Jaret, law student at St. John’s University, Class of 2013. It was the first place winner in the annual ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- IAIABC Commissioner's Forum: Updates From Around the Nation
- Complex Issues Faced by Multiple Jurisdictions
- IAIABC Centennial Convention in Austin, TX