We are pleased this week to offer the latest and greatest edition of Cavalcade of Risk, Edition Number 203. This week brings a glimpse across...
Let me assure you from the outset that this has nothing to do with losing belly fat, curing diabetes with cinnamon, or buying real estate...
Dover, DE (WorkersCompensation.com) - Delaware Insurance Commissioner Karen Weldin Stewart announces today that based on the agreement between the Delaware Department of Insurance, the Delaware...
New Networking Platform Delivers Content, Knowledge and Opportunities for the Risk Management Community
New York, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - To ensure risk practitioners have access to the resources and services they need to successfully manage their organization’s risk programs,...
I was quiet last week regarding the burgeoning bribery fraud scandal coming out of California, where a hospital owner essentially has admitted bribing doctors and...
Des Moines, IA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Erin Q. Pals has been hired as a Deputy Workers’ Compensation Commissioner with the Iowa Division of Workers’ Compensation. She...
- Workers' Comp Fraud Supervisors to Speak at Ohio Safety Congress
- Maine DOL Opposes Proposed OSHA Regulation
- RR Ordered to Pay Back Wages to 5 Suspended, Injured Employees
- NE Worker Fatally Struck by Front-End Loader at Asphalt Facility
- British Company Fined for Safety Failings
- OSHA Extends Comment Period on Standards to Improve Chemical Safety
CA DWC Issues Notice of Public Hearing for Predesignation of Personal Physicians and Reporting Duties of the Primary Treating Physician Rulemaking
Sacramento, CA (WorkersCompenstion.com) - The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) is issuing a notice of public hearing for the Predesignation of Personal Physicians and Reporting ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Ten Costly Return-to-Work Mistakes
- GA Court of Appeals Finds No Change of Condition After Car Accident on Doc Visit
- GA Court Orders Settlement Check Without Listing Medicare as Co-Payee
- TTD Benefits Upheld in Georgia After Failed Response to Discovery Request