Watch this space for more news - literally!
Phoenix, AZ (WorkersCompensation.com) - The American Bar Association has announced the schedule for their 2017 Workers’ Compensation Midwinter Seminar and Conference, co-sponsored by the Tort...
While perusing the news early this morning I came across several articles related to reforms pending or proposed in two key states. One such article...
Man, do the wheels of justice turn slowly. After all, it was almost three years ago, in May of 2014, when John Plotkin, the new...
Former U.S. Senator Coburn and Former U.S. Rep Waxman to Discuss Impact of the 2016 Election at WCRI Conference
Cambridge, MA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Former U.S. Senator Tom Coburn and former U.S. Representative Henry Waxman will discuss the impact of the 2016 election on healthcare,...
A Japanese insurance company is about to thrust the insurance industry into the future, as well as the ongoing debate over how much technology will...
More and more cases are being publicized for successful prosecution of workers compensation fraud. The more prominent cases are usually publicized due to their large...
- OSHA Issues Recommended Practices to Promote Workplace Anti-Retaliation Programs
- Five Things You Need to Know: Tuesday, 1/17 Edition
- Stealing Fluffy's Meds
- ABA 2017 Workers' Comp Midwinter Seminar and Conference Offers Broad Educational Platform
- CMS MSA Review Expansion to Liability Planned for 2018
- Opioid Addiction: The Painful Reality
- FLOIR Issues 2016 Workers' Compensation Annual Report
- Judge Dirk V. Block Sworn in to Serve on the Bench of the Nebraska Workers' Compensation Court
- CA DWC Announces Appointment to Ethics Advisory Committee
- San Bernardino Comp Task Force to Review Terror Attack Aftermath
- Nearly 100 Conclusions on the Health Effects of Marijuana and Cannabis-Derived Products Presented in New Report
- Agriculture Safety Conference Planned for Washington
- What is Lost in the Debate Over Workers' Compensation Reform?
- Five Things You Need To Know: 1/16, Monday Edition
- 3rd Annual Kids’ Chance of Nebraska Golf Outing Announced
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- William Zachry Named Sedgwick Institute Senior Fellow
- 40-Year-Old Equipment Operator Suffers Serious Injuries in Trench Cave-In at SD Work Site
- New Executive Director for the U.S. Congressional Office of Compliance
- Painful Reality: Opioid Addiction in Maryland Workplaces on the Rise
- Five Things You Need To Know: Friday, 1/13 Edition
- Acclaimed Investment Banker Elected to the Ringler Board And Other News Tidbits
- Court Upholds City's Termination Of Worker With Lupus Based On Doctor's Note Prohibiting Outdoor Work
- Alabama Court Considers Proper Venue When Employer Files First
- Eliminate Most Frequent Cause of Seasonal Workers Comp Claims
- The Debate of Mental/Mental and PTSD
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
We’ve heard all about how bad the Opioid addiction problem has become here in the United States. As a nation, we consume 99% of the ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- September 11th Remembered - Tribute To Marsh And AON
- Changing Hearts and Minds to Win the Battle against Prescription Drug Abuse
- Key Appellate Case Explains Confidentiality Rules in New Jersey Workers' Comp