The 2016 Best Blogs have been announced!
View the top original content creators here!
New Report Finds Rampant Safety Abuses In NYC Commercial Waste Jobs, Leading To Worker Deaths And Injuries
New York, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - A new report released today reveals commercial waste work is among New York City’s most dangerous jobs. The report, Dirty...
As most of you know, we announced the 2016 Best Blogs list yesterday. Before I proceed with some final thoughts on that experience, I have...
PreambleChoosing a worker’s compensation insurer should not be based on price alone. Sophisticated insurance buyers understand that the cost of their compensation coverage is actually...
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – The winners of the first Best Blogs contest for the workers’ compensation industry were announced today on WorkersCompensation.com. The contest was...
Chicago, IL (WorkersCompensation.com) - Distilling the many challenges confronting claims organizations today to a critical few is a challenge unto itself. In its fourth annual study,...
Cheyenne, WY (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services (DWS) is deploying a new unit designed to significantly expand safety expertise and resources to...
- Resource For Comparing Workers' Compensation Laws Across The US And Canada Now Available
- WA AG Ferguson, Sen. Wyden Express Concern About Recent Hanford Worker Exposures
- Former Postal Worker Sentenced to Prison for Workers' Comp Fraud
- CA Transportation Worker Charged for Workers' Comp Fraud and Perjury
- The Implication of the Medicare Secondary Payer Act in Litigation Does Not Necessarily Create a “Federal Question” to be Resolved in Federal Court
- Alabama Workers' Compensation Blawg Wins an Award
- Function Loss v. Financial Loss
- Absence of Safety Guards Led to Amputation of 21-Year-Old Worker's 6 Fingers at IL Metal Manufacturer
- Lack of Machine Safety Procedures Led to Amputation of 23-Year-Old Worker's 3 Finger Tips at WI Cardboard Manufacturer
- Los Angeles Medical Worker Arrested for WC Disability Fraud
- Alabama Courts Find Causation to be Clear and Convincing even when Doctor’s Opinion was Not
- KEMI Ranked #2 as a Best Place to Work in Kentucky
- New Report Finds Rampant Safety Abuses In NYC Commercial Waste Jobs, Leading To Worker Deaths And Injuries
- MA Worker's Fall From Rooftop Could Have Peen Prevented
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- Last Day to Register for Webinar (no charge): Lower Workers' Comp Cost Best Practices
- Register for the National Workers' Compensation and Disability Conference and Save
- Halliburton Blamed for Worker's Rare Cancer
- Ohio Woman Sentenced For Colluding With Claimant Who Alleged He Was Totally Disabled
- Ohio Man Ordered to Repay Nearly $1,700 in Workers' Comp Benefits
- CA Custodian Gets Swept Up In Fraudulent Workers' Comp Claim
- NE Residential Facility exposes Employees to Workplace Violence
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
- CompBob! Friday Joke - When Newlyweds are expecting a third resident
- CompBob! Friday Joke - Offering Solace to All Taxpayers This Week
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A Philisophical Presentation Regarding Mathematics
- CompBob! Friday Joke - It is tough finding a proper mate
- CompBob! Friday Joke - A young girl gets a lesson from the farm....
Richland, WA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson and U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden (Ore.) joined in Richland on Thursday to voice their concerns publicly ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Function Loss v. Financial Loss
- Stahl is Decided - Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
- Castellanos is Decided by the Florida Supreme Court