There seems to be a great confusion about representation in Florida workers' compensation cases. Fortunately, not a great deal of attorneys are confused, but the...
From the Archives: Corporate America, Train Thy Front Line Manager Well on the Ways of Workers' Comp
Bob originally published this article as an editorial item on October 23, 2009, long before the existence of the "Bob's Cluttered Desk" blog. As Bob continues to dig out from the recent National Workers' Compensation Conference, we take the opportunity to republish this "from the archives"....
Atlanta, GA (WorkersCompensation.com) - LaTonya Evans, a former United Stated Postal Service employee, has been sentenced to federal prison for participating in a conspiracy that...
I stumbled across a news story out of Texas recently that surprised me a bit. It concerned a woman who had been denied treatment for...
Portland, OR (WorkersCompensation.com) - The day after a worker at a wild cat sanctuary texted her boss about her fears of being left alone with...
Things look to be changing in Ohio when it comes to workers compensation and caring for injured employees. A new rule approved recently by the Ohio...
- LWC Visits Retailers to Promote Crowd Management Safety for Black Friday
- CA DWC Initiates Procedure To Assess Administrative Penalties For Failure To Submit IMR Medical Records
- Protecting Your Employees' Backs and Your Business
- WA Workers' Comp Rate Increase For 2015 Will Be Lower Than First Proposed
- Finding the Perfect Turkey
- Miner's Families Sue Over Death Payments Delay
The SAIF Board of Directors met yesterday in Salem, and to say they rolled out the welcome mat for unhappy employees would be a complete ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- CMS Withdraws Rulemaking on MSP and Future Medicals
- After Reimbursing Conditional Payment Amount to Medicare, Workers’ Compensation Carrier Still Held Liable Under MSP Private Cause of Action
- New Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Legislation Introduced in the Senate