There is a war occurring in this country, and the body count is growing. It is a conflict borne of racial and societal strife; sown...
This year, for the first time, the sponsorship organization “Kids’ Chance” will be holding the “Kids’ Chance Awareness Week” to help spread the word about...
This morning, the Washington Supreme Court handed down its decision in Gorre v. City of Tacoma, an appeal regarding the extent of the evidentiary presumption...
Last week, I wrote about, among other things, the problem with people intent on proving the theory of Darwinism by taking “Selfies” with wild animals....
Sacramento, CA - On October 5 or 6, 2011 Richard Gurrola, a Police Officer II with the City of Los Angeles, suffered a back spasm,...
PETITIONER’S CLAIM WAS NOT TIME BARRED BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW THE PRECISE NATURE OF HIS MEDICAL CONDITION - NWCDN New Jersey Member
New Jersey has a statute of limitations for occupational disease claims. In Rajpaul v. McDonald’s Corporation, A-4681-13T4 (App. Div. August 28, 2015), the proper application...
- California’s LETF Produces New Worker Education Materials
- CompBob! Friday Joke - The Marriage Certificate
- Understanding the Nuances of Workers' Compensation Reporting
- FBI Reamed by Concussed Trainee
- WA AG Sues Federal Government Over Hanford Worker Safety
- CA OAL Approves DWC Revised Benefit Notice Regulations
Seattle, WA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed a lawsuit today against the U.S. Department of Energy and its contractor, Washington River Protection Solutions ...
- PETITIONER’S CLAIM WAS NOT TIME BARRED BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW THE PRECISE NATURE OF HIS MEDICAL CONDITION - NWCDN New Jersey Member
- More Medicare Secondary Payer Private Cause of Action “Action”
- MIOSHA Receives Customer Service Award for Investing More Than $1 Million in Worker Safety and Health
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Issues Complicating the Claims Handling Process
- CEOs & Stakeholders Identify Workers' Comp Market Trends