During a session at the CCWC Conference in Anaheim, CA earlier in the month, one of the presenters said something that struck a chord with...
As the saga of John Plotkin's abrupt and improper termination drags on, thousands of SAIF documents continue to shed light on the story as well...
A California appeals court recently ruled in favor of a correctional officer who had filed a claim for workers’ compensation. His injury? He was hurt...
A man serving 15 years in prison for robbery is suing the same Delaware pizza place that he tried to rob. Nigel Sykes, 23, has...
Over the years, I’ve had safety directors or claims managers tell me that workers compensation claims move slower than a 1 legged dog on tranquilizers. ...
Inex Graham worked for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. She began her employment in June 1987 as a toll collector. She...
- MT Nominees for Workers’ Compensation Court Judgeship Submitted To Governor
- Maine DOL Offering Safety Classes for Employers in August
- Safety National Opens Dallas Regional Office, Expands Field Underwriting Presence
- Alaska Woman May Get Same-Sex Death Benefits
- Threat During Surgery Nets Workers Comp
- House Passes Longshore Harbor Workers' Compensation Clarification Act
Most employees are honest. A few are not. When an employee presents an un-witnessed, subjective injury workers’ compensation claim, the smart employer will encourage the ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- What are the OH&S / Workers' Comp implications of "Voluntary" events and activities?
- How does the workers' compensation scope of coverage influence the OH&S mandate?
- What is the "social policy objective" of workers' compensation?