It was a lively and bruising discussion, but one well worth having. It occurred during a 3 hour session of the Disability Management and Return...
It was revealed last week that a flaw was discovered in some versions of security encryption code used by millions of websites around the world....
I attended a presentation Thursday that was part of the Disability Management and Return to Work Committee presentation at the IAIABC. It was held in...
I'm always a bit skeptical when companies report the results of self-serving surveys. AFLAC, you know, the duck-spokesman company, published a survey indicating that when...
American Exceptionalism, Naked Cheesemakers and Medical Tourism in Workers' Comp: It ain't all Gouda
Last week I wrote an article outlining my opinion on Medical Tourism within workers' compensation, and why I believed it would never really work for...
Schenectady, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - On March 5, 2012, the New York State Workers' Compensation Board (Board) announced via Subject No. 046-477 the mandate to utilize...
- CT Woman Charged with Workers' Compensation Fraud, Perjury
- President of NJ Roofing Co Pleads Guilty to Felony for Scheme to Avoid Paying Hundreds of Thousands In Premiums
- IOSHA and Pilkington Settle on Safety Orders; Largest Penalties Assessed In IOSHA History
- Workplace Injuries Continue To Decline In Nova Scotia
- ConocoPhillips Alpine Field Recognized for Workplace Safety
- Wyoming OSHA Proposes $201,000 in Fines to Sinclair Refinery Resulting from Sept 27 Incident
Providence, RI (WorkersCompensation.com) - Attorney General Peter F. Kilmartin announced that Mark W. Harrison (age 45), with a last known address of 178 Waterman Avenue, ...
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- CMS Issues Liability Insurance Settlement Reporting and Recovery Threshold Pursuant to SMART Act
- Liability plaintiff loses its right to reimbursement; So does Medicare
- MSP Predictions for 2014