I am traveling to San Francisco next week to attend the annual conference of the Disability Management Employer Coalition. It will be the first time...
Columbus, OH (WorkersCompensation.com) - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today rejected the petition for a proposed amendment to the Ohio Constitution which would attempt to...
We live in difficult times. Economic stagnation, changing societal standards, nuclear proliferation, increasing obesity and disease, political upheaval, Justin Bieber, racial strife, and the unexplainable...
Portland, OR (WorkersCompensation.com) - A disgruntled employee who repeatedly threatened to shoot and kill his managers can't sue his employer for disability discrimination even with...
NY Governor Signs Legislation to Protect Workers and Homeowners Involved in Mold Assessment, Remediation and Abatement
Albany, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today was honored by the NYS Laborers and the NYS Pipefitters and Plumbers at their respective events...
Charleston, WV (WorkersCompensation.com) - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin today announced West Virginia employers will see a projected $43 million reduction in workers’ compensation premiums in...
- Steel Roller Fatally Crushed WI Maintenance Worker, Safety Guards Ignored
- Ohio Bait Shop Owner Caught on Video, Working While Receiving Workers' Comp
- Seattle Employer Fined $424,850 for Safety and Health Violations
- MEMIC Hires Hartt as Agency Services Administrator
- Sore Points: How Much Is Employee Back Pain Costing Your Company?
- 2015 NWCDN Maryland Workers' Compensation Update
Executive Summary Working at a desk all day and doing strenuous manual labor have at least one thing in common: They both can lead to back ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Occupational Noise and Hearing Conservation - Live Webinar
- Back to Routine Doesn't Mean Back in Pain
- Making Road Construction Safe for Everyone