Philadelphia, PA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Kids’ Chance of America is pleased to feature three of its states and their recent achievements fulfilling the Kids’ Chance mission...
My blog recently surpassed another milestone, but this time it was more an indication of interest in a single story than a testament to my...
I spent much of last week in the mountains of Montana, attending and speaking at the Montana Governors’ Conference on Workers’ Compensation. It was a...
Editors Note: We originally posted this tribute in the days following the 9/11 attack in 2001, and it was viewed here by tens of thousands of...
The SAIF Board of Directors met yesterday in Salem, and to say they rolled out the welcome mat for unhappy employees would be a complete...
Baton Rouge, LA (WorkersCompensation.com) - The number of work-related fatalities in 2013 in Louisiana declined to 114, according to a preliminary count by the U.S....
- CA DWC Posts Updated Physician Fee Schedule FAQs Regarding Physician-Dispensed DME
- CA DWC Issues Revision to Copy Service Fee Schedule Regulations with Additional 15-Day Public Comment Period
- OH BWC Investigations Result in 8 Workers’ Comp Fraud Convictions in August
- WA L&I Proposes 1.8 % Average Rise in Workers' Comp Rates in 2015 - Slightly Less Than Wage Inflation
- 51-Year-Old Worker Fatally Engulfed in SD Grain Elevator
- Small Pepperoni, Hold the Nuts
My blog recently surpassed another milestone, but this time it was more an indication of interest in a single story than a testament to my ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Proactive Approach to Manage Narcotics
- Chiropractor Prescribes Fraud, Must Pay More than $300K
- ‘See Attached’ Is Best Way To Complete First Report of Injury