This year, for the first time, the sponsorship organization “Kids’ Chance” will be holding the “Kids’ Chance Awareness Week” to help spread the word about...
This morning, the Washington Supreme Court handed down its decision in Gorre v. City of Tacoma, an appeal regarding the extent of the evidentiary presumption...
Last week, I wrote about, among other things, the problem with people intent on proving the theory of Darwinism by taking “Selfies” with wild animals....
Sacramento, CA - On October 5 or 6, 2011 Richard Gurrola, a Police Officer II with the City of Los Angeles, suffered a back spasm,...
Brownsville, TX (WorkersCompensation.com) - A bowling alley's pin-setting machine strangled a worker to death by snaring his shirt, his parents claim in a $1 million...
North Dakota’s Occupational Safety &Health Administration (OSHA) recently issued a new standard for construction work in confined spaces. The new standard applies to all construction...
- $22 Million Scam Provided Zilch, Feds Say
- Jury Blames Time Warner for Fatal Explosion
- Former L.A. County Probation Officer Arrested for Fraud While on Probation for 1st Fraud Conviction
- HEMIC Directors Declare $2.75 Million Dividend
- Chattanooga Pill Mill Operator Sentenced To 280 Years In Prison
- CA County Employee Convicted of Insurance Fraud by Making False Statements and Concealing Info Related to Workers' Comp Claim
Chattanooga, TN (WorkersCompensation.com) - On August 27, 2015, Barbara Lang, a.k.a. “Aunt Bea,” 61, of Rossville, Ga., was sentenced by the Honorable Curtis L. Collier, ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- 3 Reasons Why Comp Claims Seem To Go On Forever
- 3 Essential Elements of Any Return to Work Program
- Why Workers Comp Claims Will Continue to Trend Downward