The 2016 Best Blogs have been announced!
View the top original content creators here!
Yes, you read that right. A vaccine for heroin. I first ran across this concept on Twitter last week. I saw a posting from @heroin_research about a...
Dr. Tracy Jackson (an assistant professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine at Vanderbilt University) recently wrote an excellent article, published by The Tennessean on July 6,...
David DePaolo was an oversized personality packed into a thin and agile frame. He was passionate and robust, yet reflective and compassionate. He was both...
Los Angeles, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - David DePaolo, Founder and CEO of news and education provider WorkCompCentral, died unexpectedly Sunday. He was 56 years old. According...
I read an interesting story this morning about a workers’ compensation claim in Virginia. A woman, on her break but still inside the employer premises,...
Workers’ compensation retaliation claims are rare birds in New Jersey, and the case ofRobinson v. Armadillo Automation, Inc. explains the standard for proving such cases. Spencer...
- SECOND HAND SMOKE CANCER CLAIM IS BARRED FOR LATE FILING - NWCDN New Jersey Member
- New Law Says Goodbye to ACOEM Guidelines
- Worker's Compensation Rate Reduction Lowers Cost of Doing Business in Wisconsin
- National Mine Rescue Competition Draws 37 Teams From 18 States
- MO Gov Nixon Makes Appointment to Workers' Compensation Determinations Review Board
- Former NFL Safety Sues Lloyd's Over Injury Claim
- A Heroin Vaccine
- The Uber Super Duper Pooper Scooper May Lack Class (Code)
- Investigation into State Athletic Commission Finds Deficient Practices and Policies, Lack of Oversight and Conflicts of Interest
- US Labor Department's OSHA Enters Alliance with NYS Workers' Compensation Board to Better Protect Workers
- OH BWC Spotlights Workplace Safety in Cambridge
- NFL Doc Who Dismissed Head Injuries Retires
- Ft. Myers Business Owner Steals More Than $1,000,000 Through Payroll Check-Cashing and Workers' Comp Scheme
- NY Restaurateur Charged with Insurance & Workers' Comp Fraud
- 3rd Annual Kids’ Chance of Nebraska Golf Outing Announced
- Kids' Chance Florida Now Accepting Scholarship Apps
- 2015 Midwinter Seminar and Conference of the Workers' Compensation Committee, Naples, FL
- Employers - Control Your Workers' Compensation Expenses
- Join Employers and Professionals On The LinkedIn Workers' Compensation Roundtable
- WA AG, Hanford Challenge and UA Local 598 Ask Court to Order Immediate Worker Protections at Hanford
- OH BWC's Special Investigations Dept Nets 8 Convictions in June
- 53 Big Name Wrestlers File Concussion Class Action
- OSHA Cites East Hartford Mattress Recycler for Uncorrected, New and Recurring Hazards for Workers
- Rising Medical Solutions Expands Workers’ Compensation Bundled Payment, Surgical Program into North Carolina and Georgia
- Workers' Comp Agents, Either Stand and Be Heard or Take a Seat and Endure the Ride
- Deadline Extended - Nominate a Winner for the Comp Laude Awards
- Neighborhood Fireworks, Gun Control and the Failure of Law
- The Legal Debris Field Widens as Oklahoma Supremes Give Comp Reforms Another Hit
- With Survey and Phone Call, The "Conversation" Summit Approaches Another Goal
- WorkersCompensation.com Statement Regarding Heartbleed SSL Security Issue
- WorkersCompensation.com Launches Mobile Friendly Site for Smart Phone Users
- WorkersCompensation.com Discloses Malware Attack Incident
- Test Articles Inadvertently Published
- WorkersCompensation.com Issues Compliance Statement in Regards to New MI OCR Forms
Madison, WI (WorkersCompensation.com) - The state Commissioner of Insurance has approved a 3.19% rate reduction for worker's compensation rates effective October 1, 2016 for Wisconsin ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- NJ Business Owner Sentenced to Jail for Workers' Comp Insurance Fraud
- Zurich Congratulates Winners Of Railroad 2013 Safety Awards
- Cal/OSHA Launches 2014 Heat Illness Prevention Campaign