I’m tired of accommodating the disabled. I don’t think we should do it anymore. The entire exercise is swathed in negativity. In accommodation today, we...
I wrote last year about the effects of automation on attorneys. Attorneys Obsolete? described a trend towards automation in the legal practice and what that could portend...
I had an interesting conversation this week with the chairman of a state workers' compensation commission while at the IAIABC Spring Forum in Myrtle Beach,...
Richmond, VA (WorkersCompensation.com) - A construction worker who claimed he was ridiculed by coworkers for being sexually harassed by another male laborer cannot pursue claims...
San Francisco, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - The Office of Administrative Law (OAL) has approved the Division of Workers’ Compensation’s (DWC) final version of the Workers’ Compensation...
Farmington Hills, MI (WorkersCompensation.com) - To safeguard against job site and fixed premise operations that may contain environmental risks to natural resources or property, Amerisure...
- Seaman Says Drunken Captain Stranded Him
- Superintendent Alleges Board Member Filed Fraudulent Comp Claim
- Fallen Oregon Workers to be Remembered April 28
- CSB Board Votes on Status of Sixteen Safety Recommendations
- Worker Safety in Grain Facilities
- MSP Private Cause of Action: Litigants and Recovery Programs Pushing the Envelope in the Hopes of Recovering Double Damages
Sacramento, CA - The Los Angeles Times reports that a former South Bay schools superintendent fired last year following a furor over his $750,000-plus annual ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- How Will Attorneys (or any of us) Adapt?
- Drug Formularies Back in the News
- Update on Padgett, aka Florida Workers' Advocates v. State of Florida