Madison, WI (WorkersCompensation.com) - The IAIABC and ACORD announce the release of XML (eXtensible Markup Language) workers’ compensation claims standard to enhance efficiency and improve...
When I was growing up in the 1970's, there was a local talk show on KIUP radio called "Coffee with Johnny". Johnny was a woman...
Sometimes you only have to be patient to find the golden nugget that proves an hypothesis or theory that you have long maintained. It is...
Los Angeles, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Tiffany Shorter, 26, and Jabe Satterfield, 77, owners of the Green Cactus Collective Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Palmdale, were arrested...
Los Angeles, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey today announced that Bumble Bee Foods LLC and two others were charged with...
Atlanta, GA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Crawford & Company® today announced that two attorneys in its Legal Department have been named as honorees for The Atlanta Business...
- Implementation of XML Standard Improves Efficiency of Workers' Compensation Claims Reporting
- Court Reviews Evidence Required in Restitution Hearing
- New Hires Shouldn't Mean New Injuries
- Ohio Employers Approved for More Than $1.5 Million in Workplace Safety Grants
- Have All The Right Information Before Changing Your TPA
- Californian Finds Fraud Case an Expensive Matter
Lack of Protective Equipment for Plant Electrician Results in 1st and 3rd Degree Burns After Arc Flash
Buffalo, NY (WorkersCompensation.com) - An electric technician at the Republic Steel Corp. steel manufacturing plant in Blasdell was removing wiring from a fan motor in ...
- Welcome to the Party Pal: Oregon Gov Announces SAIF Board Nominations/Replacements 132
- More Documents, Phone Calls and Practicing SAIF Sex 95
- Former SAIF CEO Rocklin Asks Oregon to Pay Her Legal Defense in Plotkin Suit 82
- SAIF Records Are Missing Number Two….. 78
- Governor Kitzhaber, When Exactly is a Good a Time to Get Involved at SAIF? 66
- New Michigan Laws on Independent Contractors Now in Effect
- It's a Bad Day at Work When a Meth Lab Explodes in Your Pants
- Multitasking Sex in New Mexico Ends in Premature Ejection
- Learning About Life and Disability from a Blind and Toothless Cat
- Teen Writers Of Hot TV Pilot "Workers' Comp" Land Another Hollywood Heavyweight
- A Twitter Project Worth Tweeting About
- You Can't Fix Stupid, But You Can Exhibit It At Conferences
- Smart Phones and Stupid People